Holy ____!! Galactus!!...Link to Buy in 1st Post!.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Holy ____!! Galactus!!

Why are people saying 1:4 scale? It's ____ing Galactus, 1:4 scale for him is like the size of a ____ing house. :lol It's 33" it's own scale as I expect we'll see from the larger more unique characters but it'll be as big as an LSF so I'd expect the price point to follow suit.

:exactly: I have no idea why people keep on saying 1:4 or even 1:2. :slap They need to read up on the character and realize how gigantic that would be.

Last edited:

the guy eats planets that should pretty much tell you that he will never be done in 1/4 scale unless some fan was extremely dedicated and filthy rich lol.

Last edited:

The lack of knowledge about Galactus in this thread, yet so many people are hyped for him make me so very sad lol.

33". Yikes. Sounds really cool, but luckily for my wallet I'll be able to pass. I have no where to even keep a figure that big! He'd be quite the conversation piece though.

Is 33'' for a statue really that big? I have no problems displaying the Thor PF or the Classic Iron Man comiquette. Admittedly though I can imagine putting Galactus in pre-made display case be very problematic.

What would be great is if someone had the original FF Dio to place in front of this. That'd be a great visual scaling piece.

Wooooah. NOW that would be an awesome display.

.....You do know he does not literally put the planets in his mouth right?

comments like these really make me wonder why i collect statues, lol, we need a seperate thread to discuss galactus scale , so i can stay away from it:mad:

which scale is this?? his real height is 28'9"..... variable .......:panic: must be 1/6 then :wink1:

Last edited:

Me too! I will try to afford this. I love this character.

i will buy it but all depends on price ........ from now i m considering price factor :( ...... even i dont care abt exclusive which i have missed .... even now i get chance for skaar ex i will not buy will stick to reg. & also no for Evilbay ....so many stuff coming have to be choosy

which scale is this?? his real height is 28'9"..... variable .......:panic: must be 1/6 then :wink1:

28X12=336
336+9=345
345/33=10.45

He is approximately 1/10 scale give or take.

But honestly I think he will be big enough to have an awesome display. The only other options are the Bowen Designs, which I feel would be too small in relation to SSC stuff, and the LSB, which is already on evilbay selling for beyond retail.

Haha Now that would be good, posing him with 1/6 scale marvel figures...
I'll await the price announcement but I'm guessing this will be way out of my league price wise :monkey2 Shame coz next to the LSB it'll make for a beautiful set up

Back