HEROCROSS - Donald Duck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks like a really fun and creatively implemented figure. I liked Frozen but not sure I need collectibles from it.

Yeah, I loved Frozen, but I wanted to punch Olaf in his carrot. No over-priced hybrid metal figuration Olaf for me.

Saw this in person just recently. Couldn't resist. Gonna be adding more to the collection!

20150614_142317.jpg 20150614_142931.jpg 20150614_150049.jpg

The Donald figure is perfect, I'm so glad I own one. I liked Frozen and I like Olaf. I've always thought the figure looked great from the promo pics and after watching that YouTube video I'm really tempted to get one. I wish they hadn't effed up the Pinocchio figure.

I so wish they'd do a Scrooge McDuck version of this!![emoji857][emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

donald PRICE was 100$ when it released becoz ppl looking for it. im lucky i got him for 50$

Anybody here ever order direct to Herocross? Seems hard to find these figures in the states.

Two years between joining and authoring niche necro first post. Weird.

Thanks for the help??? I am a huge Disney fan and just recently discovered the Herocross figures so I went where I thought the info would be. You have an issue with that?

Thanks for the help??? I am a huge Disney fan and just recently discovered the Herocross figures so I went where I thought the info would be. You have an issue with that?

lol, calm yourself gwasshoppa

I've got a couple of HC figs, bought them online from HK through toystores. Mostly they're not hard to get except if you're after a specific figure/edition you'll have to go way over MSRP (ie Sorcerer Mickey, Donald Duck etc).

lol, calm yourself gwasshoppa

I've got a couple of HC figs, bought them online from HK through toystores. Mostly they're not hard to get except if you're after a specific figure/edition you'll have to go way over MSRP (ie Sorcerer Mickey, Donald Duck etc).

How was the shipping from HK? Doesn’t seem like they have an express/priority option. I feel like I heard airmail is slow and unreliable. Any additional info would be great on your experience. Any particular stores in HK you bought from.

Back