1/6 VERYCOOL:1/6 Lady Dragon in the Moonlight (“Dou Zhan Shen” Series )

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ZIPCOOLO

Super Freak
Reaction score
VERYCOOL(威酷模玩):1/6《鬥戰神》系列第二彈- “龍女皓月” 可動人偶

風華無掩刺道藏劍器一舞動四方

方巾遮住了姣好的面容
深邃的黑髮中澎湃著力量
當銀色的光在她們身上出現
光華里就會出一個長發身影
渾身閃爍著銀色的細鱗
手裡揮舞著一桿銀槍

143713d4m3ku52mk7cd5pc.jpg

龍女(刺客系)

擁有蔚藍無盡的海洋,她的心情也如海洋般難以琢磨。高貴的血統使她遠離俗世,一顆一塵不染的心,也最容易被觸動。

她是高傲龍族,揚袖風生、抬步雲起。悲時雨落,怒時雷鳴。輕動身形,遠在千里,笑搖纖指,電光石火。無數人傾慕她的容顏,連天神也羨嘆她的血統。

不想在深海孤獨一生,為了自由的生活,她離開了龍宮。當她在塵世中看見他的第一刻起,她就知道:自己這一生,再也回不去了。為了一生所愛,她寧願拋棄一切,默默與他相伴。無論多苦她也無怨無悔,因為她知道一生能找到一個所愛的人是多麼的難。能有一份感情為之付出一生,已經是無上的幸福。

靈動:以攻為守,雙刃封喉
爆發:靜若處子,動如脫兔
全能:生而不凡,道法自然

143714lllsuve82e7g824b.jpg

網游史上最酷刺客— 12寸龍女可動人偶正式面世!

產品名稱: 1/6 《鬥戰神》“龍女皓月”可動人偶
產品編號: DZS-002

產品清單:

- 植髮女性頭雕x 1
- 插入式龍角1對
- 鋼骨大胸女素體x 1
- 替換手型 x 8
- 周邊內嵌鐵絲麵巾x 1
- 真皮製腰封 x 1
- 真皮質鑲花腰掛 x 1
- 手臂套(對)x 1
- 手臂盔甲(對) x 1
- 護膝盔甲(對) x 1
- 係紅繩高跟鞋(對) x 1
- 上衣(件) x 1
- 褲子(件) x 1
- 長襪子(對) x 1
- 寶劍 x 3
- 雕花劍鞘x 3
- 飛鏢 x 4

預期出貨時間:2015年第四季度

TM & © 騰訊公司版權所有。本產品之原型(即《鬥戰神》、“鬥戰神原圖”及其他遊戲相關素材)知識產權屬於騰訊公司所有,騰訊公司唯一授權並許可威酷模玩生產、銷售《鬥戰神》遊戲可動人偶產品。

© 2015威酷模玩(香港)有限公司。

備註:產品不包含蛇形支架底座,如需要可單獨購買,底座產品編號:VCF-2027.

************************************************** ***************************************

VERYCOOL: 1/6 Lady Dragon in the Moonlight (“Dou Zhan Shen” Series of Tencent Game)

Her elegance could not cover the hidden swords…
All sides were shocked when she waved her swords…

LADY DRAGON (FEMALE ASSASSIN)

Covering her good looking face with a scarf,
Her deep dark hair was surging with power…
When the silver moonlight appeared,
Brilliance will figure out a lady with long hair…
Shining silver fine scales from top to down,
She stood on the roof by waving a silver gun…

- THE STORYLINE

Original from the blue endless ocean, her mood was elusive like the deep sea. Getting out of the dust of world attributed to her noble ancestry, she had a heart being touched easily and maintaining her purity in mind.

She was proud of being born in Dragon Clan. Wind would blow if she lifted her sleeves, clouds would roar if she stepped forwards; it would rain when she got sad, the sky would thunder when she became angry.

Even in thousands of miles away, anything would vanish in a flash, when she moved her light body and shook fingers with a smile. Many people admired her beauty even the gods were also envy with her blood.

In pursuit of freedom and not willing to lonely life in the deep sea, she left the Dragon Palace. When she saw him in the dust world in her first moment, she knew she would never go back in her life. For the love of her life, she would rather abandon everything, silently with his companions. No matter how hard the life was, she had no regrets. She knew how hard it was to find a loved one in her life. Having a true love and been able to devote her whole life, it was already ultimate bliss for her.

The Coolest Female Assassin Collectible Figure in Online Game History, 1/6 Lady Dragon in the Moonlight is now released!

Product Name: 1/6 Lady Dragon in the Moonlight (“Dou Zhan Shen” Series of Tencent Games)
Product No: DZS-002

Product Checklist:

- Real like Head Sculpt with Rooted Hair
- Pair of Dragon Horns x 1
- Super Flexible Stainless Steel Skeleton Seamless Body (Large Bust) x 1
- Posing Hand x 8
- Scarf with Embedded Wire on Edge x 1
- Genuine Leather Waist Strap x 1
- Genuine Leather Carved Surfaced Loin Cloth x 1
- Pair of Arm Sleeve x 1
- Pair of Arm Guards x 1
- Pair of Knee Guards x 1
- Pair of High Heels with Red Rope x 1
- Coat x 1
- Pants x 1
- Pair of Long Socks x 1
- Sword x 3
- Pair of Carved Surface Scabbard x 3
- Dart x 4

Release Date: Q4, 2015

TM & © Copyright of Tencent. The sixth scale collectible figure series of Dou Zhan Shen (aka Asura) of Tencent Game is solely authorized and licensed by Tencent to VERYCOOL.

© All Rights Reserved. 2015 Very Cool Model (Hong Kong) Limited.

Note: Stone-Shaped Display Stand is not included in this figure set.
Display stand is separately available for purchase under the Product Code of VCF-2027.

143655jgkeee5mnzgp8oe8.jpg

143656esmkwjpuopheyhed.jpg

143657vv5d9ttkazss3skk.jpg

143658vj78c5884mo8dd8v.jpg

143658ceg2esmu61y1r1te.jpg

143659bli05fiw0nzkabjm.jpg

143700u117ox10xg05n72p.jpg

143701jlokroe8rwwkleoe.jpg

143702m4uub9rz2tcu302c.jpg

143703pcz6y1cmrtsdasqd.jpg

143704tzj8g0h29459bdgg.jpg

143704lkodwcqr1ktnrukn.jpg

143705bwpzwhhqbo9pzzwv.jpg

143706ky0ln9nb014if1fl.jpg

143707il9dd9crzij8zpi1.jpg

143708m6wlel4x4646ox64.jpg

143709lt6v11mqcvicgtt1.jpg

143710av00vbkkfglk50pw.jpg

143711wr92ec22j2d952zw.jpg

143712stawwyqgqr5cwkoz.jpg

.................................................. .................................................. ..........

備註:產品不包含蛇形支架底座,如需要可單獨購買,底座產品編號:VCF-2027.
Note: Stone-Shaped Display Stand is not included in this figure set.
Display stand is separately available for purchase under the Product Code of VCF-2027.

144129cysrvv89dy0rrd0y.jpg

针对大家提到脖子长的问题,厂家已进行了改进。
Modify long neck, new photo

163220hv0v6086oa8iegv6.jpg

163221ylywavaylggwgega.jpg

sold out !! not surprising tho

i just received my Lady dragon figure today- my god it is fiddly trying to arrange the clothing and accessories. I spent 2 hours trying to dress it properly and gave it a break as getting very frustrating.
The body is fantastic, its my first figure using the Phicen body. I am having trouble removing the hands tho, they dont seem to want to pop out easily and the amount of force im using im scared to snap the joint.
Also the elbows i cant seem to get to bend much - the promo pics show the arms bending at many sharp angles but i can only get movement in the shoulder and wrists.
Is that typical of a Phicen body or have i just got a tight jointed one ?

sold out !! not surprising tho

i just received my Lady dragon figure today- my god it is fiddly trying to arrange the clothing and accessories. I spent 2 hours trying to dress it properly and gave it a break as getting very frustrating.
The body is fantastic, its my first figure using the Phicen body. I am having trouble removing the hands tho, they dont seem to want to pop out easily and the amount of force im using im scared to snap the joint.
Also the elbows i cant seem to get to bend much - the promo pics show the arms bending at many sharp angles but i can only get movement in the shoulder and wrists.
Is that typical of a Phicen body or have i just got a tight jointed one ?

The elbows should bend pretty easily, just make sure you are bending them in the right direction. You could be trying to bend them against the joint. Heat the hands up first with a hair dryer. It also helps if you pull the skin back a tiny bit from the wrist, grasp the wrist joint with a needle-nose pliers, then heat up the hand.

Back