HEROCROSS - Donald Duck

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the promo images Sorcerer Mickey looks good, but the broom that he comes with looks even better.

Olaf could make for some interesting articulation depending how they pull it off.

If this were Scrooge McDuck it would have been bought...Donald is a definite maybe. $80+ though, wow! :eek:

If this were Scrooge McDuck it would have been bought...Donald is a definite maybe. $80+ though, wow! :eek:

I have it and thoroughly enjoy it. Is it worth $80 though? Very questionable. The metal fabrication it it isn't even necessary. From what I can tell the only metal is his legs. The figure is really solid though and looks amazing posed on the desk with his angry expression.

Angry face is the only one I'd use! One of my favorite Christmas ornaments is a Donald Duck standing next to a jacked up bicycle looking pissed off at some bike assembly directions. :rotfl I may seriously consider this...

Angry face is the only one I'd use! One of my favorite Christmas ornaments is a Donald Duck standing next to a jacked up bicycle looking pissed off at some bike assembly directions. :rotfl I may seriously consider this...

Like I said the price is a bit high, but it is a lot of fun. Right now i have him angrily pointing at my work computer… it amuses me every time. I am thinking about getting the fantasia Mickey, but that one has an even higher crazy price point! I may go for it though since i like Donald so much.

Damn you all. I don't collect toys. But they're all 'in stock' and this crazy port slowdown has me in withdrawals.

Ordered Donald, Fantasia Mickey and Batman and Robin.

Damn you all to hell.:mad::devil

Damn you all. I don't collect toys. But they're all 'in stock' and this crazy port slowdown has me in withdrawals.

Ordered Donald, Fantasia Mickey and Batman and Robin.

Damn you all to hell.:mad::devil

Haha wow you totally went for it huh? Be sure to put up pics on the Mickey, I am definitely on the fence on it but I think I can be easily persuaded.

Ones like Jack I can pass on, I like the ones that are less stylized like Mickey, Donald and Olaf.

I love the Batman & Robin based on the '66 look, but the Superman and Batman comic versions do nothing for me. Although Flash looks cool.

And as cool as Donald is, give me the various Scrooge McDucks through the years (i.e. The life and times of scrooge mcduck) and I'd be thrilled.

I'm still waiting for Ducktales ANYTHING.

or Darkwing Duck.

Glad I was able to capture this moment at Disneyland last year.
DL11182014_016.jpg

Back