Here we go again: NEXT LOTR 12" FIGURE?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

By Crom, the next LOTR figure shall be...

• Gandalf the Grey

Votes: 56 60.9%
  • Gandalf the White

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Gimli

Votes: 9 9.8%
  • Faramir

Votes: 6 6.5%
  • Nazgul

Votes: 7 7.6%
  • Arwen

Votes: 4 4.3%
  • Saruman

Votes: 5 5.4%
  • Lurtz

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Frodo

Votes: 1 1.1%

• Total voters

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
OK, even though we only get these figure like every three months, I'm ever-hopeful that we'll get a new announcement at SDCC.

If we do (and we'd better!), who's it gonna be?

My money's on Gandalf the Grey...of course I've been saying that since Legolas. But GG still seems like a fairly easy figure to do without a major body overhaul. I'd prefer Gandalf White though. If I had no limitations, I'd hope for Gimli.

Last edited:
i voted for gandolf the gray because i want the original fellowship nine. now with my luck they will make the exclusive version gandolf the white....

If they keep with the Fellowship theme, then Gandalf is almost a certainty, but I voted (almost in hope) for a Nazgul - as said above, its about time we saw a bad guy and the Nazgul would be fairly straightforward (I think). Who knows, if we're lucky we might get both... :)

Gandalf is a MUST!!!

But Frodo should also get his due...

Maybe they should release these LOTR figures faster... like their pace on Star Wars!

Although I haven't ordered any yet... :lol

fishyahoo said:
Gandalf is a MUST!!!

But Frodo should also get his due...

Maybe they should release these LOTR figures faster... like their pace on Star Wars!

Although I haven't ordered any yet... :lol

The whole Fellowship is a MUST! It'd be great if they unveiled the new Hobbit/Dwarf body style at SDCC but I'm not getting my hopes up. Gandalf seems the logical choice but I don't really care since I'm getting this entire line.

That would be cool if they did that and with SDCC being the big show it is they just might.

maybe some no-named orcs could be released so aragon, legolas, boromir have something to battle!!! make multiple versions so you can build an army kind of like stormtrooopers??

I know we would all like Frodo or Gandalf the Grey next, but come on, we all know deep down in our hearts that Gimli will be next. :D

Well, since Darth Maul came with add-on Sith Probe Droids... maybe Gandalf the Grey can have 'the White' make-over kit... :D

I voted for Faramir The Ranger...simply because A) That's who I REALLY want to see next...B) EVERYONE has been asking for a Faramir figure for AGES!...C) He has an AWESOME costume...and D) SS has mentioned that it WON'T be the whole Fellowship released first, and SS also likes to 'pair' up certain figure releases (as seen recently with ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan), so why not pair up the 'Sons of Denethor'???

If it's not Faramir, my vote is for :gandalf

Of Course if SS is thinking of grouping certain figures, I'd love to see:

:gandalf_w followed by :saruman

or

:gandalf followed by :saruman

:D :D :D :D :D

Indiana Fett said:
I voted for Faramir The Ranger...simply because A) That's who I REALLY want to see next...B) EVERYONE has been asking for a Faramir figure for AGES!...C) He has an AWESOME costume...and D) SS has mentioned that it WON'T be the whole Fellowship released first, and SS also likes to 'pair' up certain figure releases (as seen recently with ROTS Anakin and Obi-Wan), so why not pair up the 'Sons of Denethor'???

If it's not Faramir, my vote is for :gandalf

Of Course if SS is thinking of grouping certain figures, I'd love to see:

:gandalf_w followed by :saruman

or

:gandalf followed by :saruman

:D :D :D :D :D

I think the main reason we won't see the whole Fellowship first is the new body type for Hobbits and Gimli. I love the idea of multiple orcs for an army.

Also how many Ring Wraiths would you buy?

Back