Diamond Select Pulp Fiction!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My set of Jules, Butch, and Marselles should be arriving tomorrow.

I'm very excited, especially considering we've been waiting for almost four years for these. Obviously, I'm also still wary, cause there's always the chance that these three are all we'll get.

The paint is apparently pretty bad on Jules and Butch. I can't paint or customize so I'll just have to live with it.

I know not many people here are excited since this IS a 1/6 forum after all, but these are still a dream come true for me. Just really really really hope Vincent is actually gonna get produced and that he's in a suit to match Jules.

I should have waited too, but I just couldn't resist. I'll never bother trying to customize a Vince, so I'll basically be stuck with these three. At least Butch and Marsellus go together. Although he obviously shouldn't have that sword unless he's in just a t-shirt covered in blood. Should have come with the gun he finds on his counter. And a toaster with knock-off pop-tarts popping out.

I'm not buying til I see Series 2 go up for pre-order.

Good call...if series one was Vincent, Jules, and Butch or Mia I could live with that being my entire Pulp Fiction figure collection if series 2 never releases...I would prefer no collection over the randomness of Jules, Marcellus, and Butch...don't even know where to begin to display these three together...

You know what? Don't wait. I got mine today and I think they're great. They'll probably never be cheaper than they are now too, so if Vince DOES arrive, and Jules is all sold out, that'll be no good.

Potentially off topic or offensive post but I'm gonna write it anyway...

I truly hope they get Vince out as fast as humanly possible cause I think the Hollywood scandals might be a factor. Obviously Weinstein's name is worse than mud and he's forever linked to PF, so that's one strike.

Secondly, after seeing how Kevin Spacey just lost his career and status in a matter of days, I think Travolta could be next. His behavior in Hollywood was the other biggest open secret for decades, like just Spacey. If people start coming forward about him making unwanted advances etc, his career will be over again, for good this time, and nobody will allow a little plastic likeness of him to ever be produced.

I've been saying Vince is of the utmost importance since day one obviously, but I feel like now there's an even bigger issue at hand. Hopefully I'm wrong, but I do fear my Jules figure is gonna be standing in that apartment diorama alone, forever.

And Series 2 will definitely release, and Jules' part of the room will connect to Vince's. Just waiting on final approvals.

DST frustrates the hell out of me.

I know I'm just one tiny, insignificant customer and I'm sure it doesn't possibly matter to them in the slightest, but I'm never buying any of their products again.

I hope somehow, someday, some company with a little competence gets this license and does it properly. Or at the very least, COMMUNICATES with their customers about it, instead of making vague promises for FOUR. YEARS.

DST have no Pulp Fiction characters on display at SDCC this year. I guess that's the end of that.

I guess I just have battered wife syndrome cause I still would rather cling to that pathetic lie they've been telling us for four years than accept the truth: that Jules is never gonna have Vince next to him on the shelf.

Worst part is, in my opinion, Jules is really, really good. Pretty much the perfect rendition I'd want in a figure that size. If Vince had been equally good? It would all be worth it.

But no....year after year after year they keep saying "we're working on it." But that pathetic part of me says "Well, they haven't said it's NOT coming out....so you're saying there's a CHANCE!"

Was running out of display room so some changes had to be to be. Marcelles and Butch and their sidewalk was boarded up and put in the closet. Jules's wall was disasembled as well since we're never getting the other half.

I did keep Jules out, on his lonesome. He's standing next to NECA ED 209, the only toy I think I waited for longer than Vince Vega. Just wishful thinking, I know.

According to the latest DST, they're saying wave 2 of Pulp Fiction and Kill Bill are possibly dead, because of the closure of TRU.

Well that's a nice convenient scapegoat to blame it on, but we all know this was dead in the water years ago.

Well, MAFEX released a 6 inch Alex from A Clockwork Orange, which were told for decades was impossible.

So maybe someday some Japanese companies that actually give a crap and have integrity can give us a Vince and Jules. That's about our only hope at this point. I'd happily fork over the $80 or so for each, just as a "thank you" to a company that doesn't jerk their customers around for almost 5 years.

Well that's a nice convenient scapegoat to blame it on, but we all know this was dead in the water years ago.

Well, I know I'd heard PF wave 2 was probably a no-go because they couldn't get Travolta on board for the likeness. But I had hoped maybe Kill Bill would actually happen.

Not to mention that stupid talking doll from a few years ago.

Something bigger was at play than Travolta all this time.

I wish they hadn't bothered releasing Jules at all now. Better to have nothing than an incomplete pair.

Back