He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Meh. I've just never been put off as much from a Predator as I have with the ADI Preds. Its that damn Jaw. It doesnt close right, and its just too big. Bothers me.

Meh. I've just never been put off as much from a Predator as I have with the ADI Preds. Its that damn Jaw. It doesnt close right, and its just too big. Bothers me.

Dude, even if it was perfect for your standards, you have said you would not pay that type of cash..:banghead

Because its based off the design in the movie? Why do some Predator fans get so pissy when someone doesnt like a certin aspect of thier favorite creature??

Read the Review and watched the vid (Like the new site design too!!!) I agree 100% with the paint flaws (you can't tell from the pics but in the video it really shows how lame the inner mouth veins look) but overall like you said.. that bust is awesome. I would definitely love to have that. I got a real sense of how huge it is when I saw you inserting the one dread too.. that thing is BIG. Congrats! I think those minor paint flaws could easily be overlooked since the overall presentation is so good. If the sculpt was flawed and looked like crap then yeah.. it would be more noticeable. But imo those type of things will only be noticed after the initial shock of what you're seeing wears off and you really inspect it. By then.. who cares.

Why do some Predator fans get so pissy when someone doesnt like a certin aspect of thier favorite creature??

It's not just Pred fans.. I've noticed EVERYONE on here has a fit when someone speaks their opinion and it isn't "WOW SUPER COOL" about something THEY like. If I think something is garbage I'm gonna say it. Even if it's something I like (like a character, etc.) that just happens to be portrayed badly.. I'm gonna say so. I'm real. I'm not concerned with internet feelings. So don't trip man..

Last edited:
Because its based off the design in the movie? Why do some Predator fans get so pissy when someone doesnt like a certin aspect of thier favorite creature??

Alls i'm sayin' is critique it when you own it but thats just my opinion..:D

But....the Wolf design has nothing to do with the bust...which is what im talking about. Which is what I dont like, and which is what I edited and figured out exacly WHY I dont like it....

Why do some Aliens get so pissy...

Ah, we know where this is going. I think it looks awesome personally, to each his own.

...and Dan, I hear that about Narin. I've only got one kit by him, but I'm in awe every time I look at detailed pics on the web of his stuff. If I could ever see anything of his come to life on the big screen... I'd probably die.

He's so creative with his designs, a collaboration with Steve Wang would be KILLER.

Thats fine, but whenever I say something negetive about The Wolf, or any ADI Pred, a few people jump on me for it. Sorry I feel differently about the thing...yesh.

Thats fine, but whenever I say something negetive about The Wolf, or any ADI Pred, a few people jump on me for it. Sorry I feel differently about the thing...yesh.

Its cool man, just dont knock it til you buy it....:D

Paint job comparisons

2948_press07-001.jpg

dsc_0078.jpg

2948_press08-001.jpg

dsc0084wk4.jpg

2948_press02-001.jpg

dsc_0085.jpg

Looks like the crown was significantly more black too. Overall the entire skin color was more beige (!?) which made the green around the damaged area pop more. Now with the skin color almost entirely that pale green the scarred area isn't as apparent. Also from the prototype you can see SS originally intended to do the inner mouth veins like the P1 bust.. with the layered effect Dan spoke about. I think the dreads are way better now though. Regardless, it's still an awesome piece. If I had $900+ to blow on a movie bust I'd take this over the P1. And I don't really even like either (Still prefer the P2, why no P2 Bust!?). Congrats to everyone that copped this!

hey celticp. it's not that we bash you for stating your opinion. it's that your a broken record. you post in threads dealing with wolf etc. and say the same negative things over and over and over and over..................we get it already it's old. we don't need this thread derailed with your complaining /whining about how you don't like it. followed by "but that's just my opinion". you know what they say; everything after but is..........

hey celticp. it's not that we bash you for stating your opinion. it's that your a broken record. you post in threads dealing with wolf etc. and say the same negative things over and over and over and over..................we get it already it's old. we don't need this thread derailed with your complaining /whining about how you don't like it. followed by "but that's just my opinion". you know what they say; everything after but is..........
I agree, with thrifty (although his avatar makes it kinda hard to take him seriosly), you have already made your feelings VERY clear...don't worry we won't forget so you don't need to constantly remind us.

Back