He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're an ass.

Anyway, I even repainted this...

Wolf019.jpg

So im kinda fearless (this was before I repainted it. But only a little)

:lol

Great pics Faken and cool video! I cant wait to get mine though it may be a week or two away yet :( at least im getting it though :banana

I'm definitely getting it, but I'm hoping to find one a bit cheaper. With the bad rap the paint is getting I might find a deal on the bay or SS might allow gift cards if the sales slow or returns happen. I have a 100.00 one buring a hole in my wallet.

Yeah. I think the sculpt is killer. I just think for the price they could've taken a little more time and effort to do it justice with the paint job.

They corrected the funky looking dreads at least, and that to me was more important than the paint.

Now who wants to send me one? Heck, I'd even accept five. :lol

The dreds are a huge improvement. That's for sure, but the mouth looks 2 tone going from one color into another almost in a straight line. I do think it would be easy to improve due to it's large size. I will definitely take a brush to mine. I may just go ahead and flex pay so I don't feel the sting all at once.

Back