He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
its a great and impressive looking bust, but the way SS did the dreads on this piece just didnt do it for me.

Yeah, I also wanted the dreads to be done differently, but as long as you keep them oily and don´t carry the bust from one place to another on a daily basis, I think you´re fine.

Just out of curiosity, how do you keep them oily?

I bought the bust from a collector here in Germany and his job is to be a professional make-up artist. He has worked for movies like Underworld or Blood Rayne, for example. And he gave me the advice to use a silicone-spray which you normally use for your car tires. If you think your dreads are not that oily anymore, you should "re-oil" them with this spray. Than there is no possibility that they could become brittle or that they can break.

hope SS will make this bust in Legendary line ............. this lifesize bust is Awesome

This thing is very impressive,such a fantastic piece!
DSC_0401.jpg

DSC_0400.jpg

DSC_0355.jpg

Sheers!

Hard to say,, you could possibly negotiate a really good deal if you were able to pick it up and safely get it back home.
(personally I would even carry this thing on my back if I could find one available near me :pray: ).

This beast has been on my radar for a very long time, maybe one day..
Such a mad piece, love it.

Have to say, this is one of those old pieces that I'd love to find also. It's a shame Coolprops couldn't better it, or even get close....

Have to say, this is one of those old pieces that I'd love to find also. It's a shame Coolprops couldn't better it, or even get close....

It was disappointing that cp have made all of their busts look so shiny. The sculpt is "meh" but I can't get over the glossy look that it has.

For Coolprops, at least they should release new pics of proto with dreds repainted and matt coating the head and skin. That’ll change collectors’ attitude IMO.

Back