He has arrived!!! Sideshow Wolf Bust :)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh, I was hoping for a full printed box like the other busts.

How does it compare to that AP Biomask that HCG is making? I know they arent the same thing, but they are the same price and I am only getting one.

The Wolf is $100 cheaper and a better buy imho.. this is a full bust, whereas the HCG (which is NOT as accurate as they wish it was) is just a half bust, there's no back to it.

For size reference:

Here ya go :)

wolfref01.jpg

wolfref02.jpg

Dan

Oh my God... must stay vigilant and not cave in on ordering.... must save money...

Edit: The AVP decoration on the wall... was that one of the Lance Henriksen pieces? I've never seen it before!

Looks awesome!

I got my billing notice on the 30th, but haven't heard anything since... :balrog

WOW! With the stand, it looks taller than the original. I like it a lot.

Faken, Interesting about the half-bust thing for the HGG one. I missed your review on statue forum. Would you mind PMing it to me?

Faken, Interesting about the half-bust thing for the HGG one. I missed your review on statue forum. Would you mind PMing it to me?

If you look in the HCG area on the SF, there's a thread called HCG Site is Up! or something like that.. check out the last few pages, it's me getting in to it with HCG a bit. The first thread I posted my review in, they deleted it.

Last edited:
Back