HCG Alien Queen life size wallburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yeah, that video is from Geek Culture. They posted the Queen mounted on their office wall...

46894875902_1bbeacce22_c_d.jpg

I also placed an order for one, the Exclusive one of course, which has the extended inner teeth as well. It’s on a 10 month payment plan...but I might pay it faster, can’t wait...

My excitement is GONE. Why they would ship a HUGE heavy box with improperly secured parts in a thin cardboard box GROUND is beyond me.

IMG_4954.jpg
IMG_4960.jpg
IMG_4961.jpg
IMG_4965.jpg
IMG_4966.jpg
IMG_4967.jpg
IMG_4968.jpg

Burtial...

You got the Queen in only five days?

You posted that it looked fabulous...and five days later, you are showing a damaged item...

The packaging on the video looks solid and top notch. I myself just received the HCG Alien Derelict Ship...had great packaging...and the item arrived in perfect condition.

I’m a bit confused, my friend...

...having said that...return it...get an exchange or your money back...

Burtial...

You got the Queen in only five days?

You posted that it looked fabulous...and five days later, you are showing a damaged item...

The packaging on the video looks solid and top notch. I myself just received the HCG Alien Derelict Ship...had great packaging...and the item arrived in perfect condition.

I’m a bit confused, my friend...

...having said that...return it...get an exchange or your money back...

I'm confused by what you are saying. I never had it till yesterday. If I said it looks fabulous, it was a comment about someone else's pics. It is NOT packaged well. There is ZERO support on the sides of her head, and it ships in a single ply (thin) cardboard box. Besides the parts rolling around inside the box, when I received it, the whole box was 'loose', you could squeeze opposite corners and get everything to shift. It may have looked like good packaging from those customers in Asia, where it didn't have far to travel, but by the time it made it to the states, then was ground shipped for 5 days halfway across the U.S. it did not fair so well.

Shipping it back for a return is no easy task for someone like me without a truck. This box is massive, and will not fit in a standard car. So right now I'm kinda screwed.

I will do a short video review for this piece I received. It looks cool mostly because of size and presence, but there are a lot of shortcomings.

If it wasn't damaged would you still be happy with it?

If it wasn't damaged would you still be happy with it?

Short answer, yes. Damage aside, though it has many flaws (missing tendons, black nails, ect...I expect better from Elm Studios) it still has great presence. It's a massive piece. I will say the HCG provided me with quick customer service, and we were able to work something out. I will be keeping this piece and repairing it. So, here is a Part 1 review of an overview of the piece and where things are at now. I will make repairs and some improvements here and there for the Part 2 video which I should get done this weekend.

First of all...THANK YOU FOR POSTING A VIDEO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, I had subscribed to your channel a while back after watching your CoolProps and Marmit Big Chap videos, ha...

Seriously thinking about getting the CoolProps 1/3 Big Chap myself.

It does look massive. I take the Queen is truly 1:1 scale...I mean, that’s just the tip of her head...and it’s still huge.

Did HCG offer you an exchange? Or did you get a discount? I mean, it looks fixable, but that’s besides the point.

I have a very heavy metal Alien Queen Wall lamp (from Thailand) screwed unto the wall studs, it can hold 250 pounds, it’s the only way to go.

I build models and airbrush...so I’ll be touching the Queen up myself when I get her.

Again, thanks for the video...I can’t wair for part 2...

:wave

I worked out a deal with them to do the repairs myself.

A friend on FB just posted pictures of the same breakage on his. They really did a poor job packing/boxing her. I'm sure there will be others....this will go from a 150 run to 100 run real quick.

IMG_4989.JPG
IMG_4990.JPG

Last edited:
DAMN!!! ^^^^^

I just received an email back from HCG.

This is what I got:

Hi Hector (yup, that’s my real name, ha),

Thanks for your email.

I can assure you that I am working diligently based on the feedback to take the necessary steps to ensure that everyone still on payment plans will receive an intact display.

Regards
CB

———-fingers crossed, gulp...

Back