HCG Alien Queen life size wallburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like a reworked Bruce Hansing bust.

Attachments

• 24959_377435911434_6158698_n.jpg
    24959_377435911434_6158698_n.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 155
This does look like the wall hanger kit so far, because of the hand that looks to be sticking out above the head. But that doesn't mean HCG are going to ship it out made out of 2mm thick rubber filled with foam and unchanged from how the kit was.

Re: HCG Alien Queen life size bust!?

you mean the one you had on ebay for quite some time? Proto of this looks cool, but not worth the risk. This company rarely ever get these big time pieces right.

Ummmmm thats a big NO! I was selling that for a friend, it was not my statue. My statue is a one off by bruce hansing himself. Hope that answers your question.

Looks cool! It's been made from scratch by Elm-Studios Inc in Sweden.

Its missing too much detail especially the snout area. Pretty weak scultpting TBH. Apparently they had leftover blue from the warrior bust. Too bad.

I think the detail is good and accurate. Agreed the paint app could be a tad better, but on a wall with the right lighting this thing is going to be bad ass! Can't wait!
3c10bf2b0f30942bf11585aa5f80d585.jpg

d2363ecaf61be7864c7d1895b699bf7d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Any idea when preorders will take place ?

I spoke to HCG yesterday and they stated no announcement date as of yet. Still tweaking. They advised me to sign up to their newsletter for instant notification on the Queen release ;) so I did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This would make for one hell of a display. Imagine thIs in the man cave? The price will probably be outrageous though.

Its missing too much detail especially the snout area. Pretty weak scultpting TBH. Apparently they had leftover blue from the warrior bust. Too bad.

No idea where you are getting that idea from and I own a complete Bruce Hansing head.
Looks great, the question is rather what HCG can reproduce from such an intricate paintjob on the final product.

Back