HCG Alien Queen life size wallburster

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Would be cool if they put some blue lights on the side of the doors.
Maybe a orange siren?
Think the edition size will be 250.
Like the lifesize Slimer.

No idea where you are getting that idea from and I own a complete Bruce Hansing head.
Looks great, the question is rather what HCG can reproduce from such an intricate paintjob on the final product.
I have no idea where I am getting it from....maybe the original prop? Why would I compare it to another replica?
aliens-life-size-alien-queen.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg
7572323382_beca747a62_z.jpg
CZPQTMZVCP.JPG

Looks just like this doesn't it?
hcg12.jpg

Its almost cartoony. The real Queen looked.....well real. She looked old and the skin was textured. This is like a hand drawn cartoon.....and again the damn color. What are they thinking with this blue crap. The teeth and tenons are not so bad though I guess. If they came out with one that had the texture and all the wrinkles and creases and looked like the original it would be scary awesome looking and a must have,

I have to get this, I've got the transporter and the power loader from HCG and I'm happy with the quality, this will complete my Aliens collection.
99 left now....

Emmm, basically all the details are wrong compared with the props.
A blown-up neca alien queen head to me.
content_aliens-069.jpg

The details are miles off of course (it is HCG) but this is a cool concept none the less, I'm sure it'll make for an impressive display for those who buy one.

I was up for this thing... until the price dropped. I was expecting $899 price mark. But nearly double that. That’s me out. Shame; really liked it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I'm out due to the price. Lately they have been charging double for what the prices are worth IMO. I'm not doing it.

I really like that..but the price is a joke.For the half of the price I would buy one.

The details are miles off of course (it is HCG) but this is a cool concept none the less, I'm sure it'll make for an impressive display for those who buy one.

Now this is a great post. You don’t like the piece but find away to be positive for those that do. I’m sick of the ****ing cry babies that do nothing but complain and bring down a thread and just make me not want to come back. Thank you for the good post my friend. You just restored my hope in millennials. I mean humanity.

Their site still says shipping Q3 of this year. Anybody actually receive one yet?

Their site still says shipping Q3 of this year. Anybody actually receive one yet?

I emailed HCG as I am interested in this piece and they said they would be shipping out mid- January. I am not preordering as I want to read some reviews and comments. I can already tell that I wont be happy with the paint job from the pics - I already have a professional repaint of the HCG chest burster and awaiting my favehugger to be repainted so this might be next up for repaint. This will be the closest I get to owning a life size queen piece so its hard tonpass ip, it has a lot of good features and has real presence.

Hi everyone,i am producing a new version of my original Queen Alien bust,all slightly different to each other,cannot seem to post photos here but happy to email anybody interested.
Cheers
Bruce

Back