Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Havok's Statue Photography

Awesome man! :rock why haven't you put PG in here as well?

Awesome man! :rock why haven't you put PG in here as well?
Thanks again jay. :duff It seems like your the only one that's been commenting lately. I guess not many people on here care for Anime figures. :monkey2 :lol

I'm working towards PG little by little. I have a couple more to post, then I'll be posting her since she was my latest pickup. Patience. :lol

How can people not like them? :horror

I'm not known for my patience Havok. :tap ;)

LOL, I check in here most days! Just don't want to keep posting... Wow!

or :drool

Figured I'd just let you know if I don't like one :D

Keep 'em coming mate!

Thanks again jay. :duff It seems like your the only one that's been commenting lately. I guess not many people on here care for Anime figures. :monkey2 :lol

I'm working towards PG little by little. I have a couple more to post, then I'll be posting her since she was my latest pickup. Patience. :lol

HAVOK OMG, I have been reading your post in the covergirls thread and hadn't checked in WOW your anime pieces are stunning, you make them look amazing. I love them, you really bring them to life.

I have to say the Japanese have totally perfected the art of sculpting the female form to be soft but strong. you completely enhanced it.

hansen.jpg

Trust me, she's not posting that in a joking matter Snoopy.

I'm tired of being silent though, especially since this is my Photography thread.

So if you have something to say to me Sam, my PM box is open. Otherwise, kindly stay out of my thread.

Love the pics & the pieces mate, great work as usual.

You know, I've bought a few of these based on your photo's - that says it all.:gun

Trust me, she's not posting that in a joking matter Snoopy.

I'm tired of being silent though, especially since this is my Photography thread.

So if you have something to say to me Sam, my PM box is open. Otherwise, kindly stay out of my thread.

Your PM box...don't you mean James's PM box? Seeing as you always leave it to your brother to justify your actions? :)

I may choose to stay out of your thread, Paul, but it won't be kindly.

Wouldn't want you to complain to The Darklord again.

reservoir_dogs-worlds_smallest_viol.gif

5.gif

:lol :lecture

I'll repeat myself one more time and this time to you too Kara, since you decided to comment.

Both of you stay out of my thread, your comments aren't welcome and you have no right to post them. I'm trying to remain civil in this and I'm certainly not going around posting comments about you, trying to stir up trouble.

Apparently you two are incapable of keeping private matters just that, private.

I'll repeat myself one more time and this time to you too Kara, since you decided to comment.

Both of you stay out of my thread, your comments aren't welcome and you have no right to post them. I'm trying to remain civil in this and I'm certainly not going around posting comments about you, trying to stir up trouble.

Apparently you two are incapable of keeping private matters just that, private.

Our deeds determine us as much as we determine our deeds. ~George Eliot

Love the pics & the pieces mate, great work as usual.

You know, I've bought a few of these based on your photo's - that says it all.:gun

As always, great pictures Havok.
Thanks for that guys, I really appreciate it. :duff

Marvel Bishoujo Rogue Figure.....Based off the Art of Shunya Yamashi.ta
ShunyRogue.jpg

ShunyRogue2.jpg

ShunyRogue3.jpg

ShunyRogue4.jpg

ShunyRogue5.jpg

ShunyRogue7.jpg

ShunyRogue6.jpg

Last edited:
Back