Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Havok's Statue Photography

Awesome Havok did you add gloss to parts of that statue like the coat and boots? looks great.

Thanks man. :duff

Nope the gloss was already there out of the box. The only thing I put a gloss on was the hair.

They've done a great job on it and the gloss on the hair really makes it pop. :rock

Rogue looks spectacular. I was wondering about the gloss on the Jacket but you already answered that. I am sure this is easy for you too, you probably just put her there and start clicking and all the pics turn out amazing...right?

Thanks guys. :duff

Yeah it's fairly easy with the camera that I'm using, it's really user friendly. Once I learned how to use some of the settings it made it a little easier still, so I'm pretty comfortable with it now.

Last edited:

This is pretty much the only male piece I have in my collection. :lol It's still one of my favorites though and my favorite male superhero. :D

Alex Ross Superman Forever Statue
Superman.jpg

Superman2.jpg

Superman3.jpg

Superman4.jpg

Superman5.jpg

Superman6.jpg

Superman7.jpg

Now that is awesome! goes to see if i can find one to add to my collection. :lol

Great job mate

It's frighteningly scary how great the paint looks on that Superman statue. You'd swear it was straight out of the TV. Not in your hands. Beautiful sheen off the clothes especially the back view.

What scale are these?

Thanks guys. :duff

It's frighteningly scary how great the paint looks on that Superman statue. You'd swear it was straight out of the TV. Not in your hands. Beautiful sheen off the clothes especially the back view.

What scale are these?
Yeah man it's a beautiful statue. There's a few blemishes/imperfections on mine but otherwise the paint is near perfect. I honestly think it's the best representation of Superman out there in statue form but that's just my opinion.

I think he's in 1/7 scale but he might be closer to 1/6. He's just about 12" tall from the bottom of the base to the top of his head.

Thanks so much Chewee!

Cover Girls of the DC Universe Power Girl
PowerGirl.jpg

PowerGirl2.jpg

PowerGirl3.jpg

PowerGirl4.jpg

PowerGirl5.jpg

PowerGirl6.jpg

PowerGirl7.jpg

PowerGirl8.jpg

PowerGirl19.jpg

PowerGirl20.jpg

Last edited:

Some really beautiful statues/photography in this thread.

Nice work!

Back