Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Havok's Statue Photography

Mirei-sanBust13.jpg

Mirei-sanBust14.jpg

Mirei-sanBust15.jpg

Mirei-sanBust11.jpg

Mirei-sanBust12.jpg

Mirei-sanBust8.jpg

Mirei-sanBust9.jpg

Again awesome pics and i'm loving these sexy figs! i'll never buy one though cos i'd never stop buying them if i did. :lol

Thanks jay!

Yeah it can be hard to control myself sometimes cause I love these types of figures so much. The ones I've been posting I've had for a while now and since I'm pretty specific about the ones I get, I don't really go too crazy. It's a good thing I'm picky too cause I wouldn't be able to afford it if I got everything that I saw. :lol

I don't use Photoshop man and I don't think I would ever want to. It looks so complicated I doubt I'd ever be able to use it. :lol

These aren't quite straight out of the camera but I don't do anything drastic with them. I use a pretty simple program called PhotoScape and the only things I ever tweak are things like Contrast, Brightness and Darkness. Other than that though, they're pretty much straight out of the camera.

That's good to know, i have a program called GIMP that's a bit like PS it's really hard to use and i've been watching youtube on it but i can do the simple stuff you've done to you pics so that's good.

If mine come out anything like these i'll be more than happy. :)

I'm sure they'll look great man. Like I said just don't be afraid to experiment with the different settings and have fun with it. I'll be looking forward to seeing them. :D

Man...I tell ya...there's something about ur pics that can't make me look away!!!

KEEP IT UP HAVOK!

Wow, what an A-W-E-S-O-M-E collection! I think my favourite piece out of your lot is the lady with the long red hair.
You're also a fine photogragher :)

Wow, what an A-W-E-S-O-M-E collection! I think my favourite piece out of your lot is the lady with the long red hair.
You're also a fine photogragher :)
Thanks very much Morrigan. :) I still have a few more pieces that I haven't posted yet but I'll be getting to them soon.

Thanks very much Morrigan. :) I still have a few more pieces that I haven't posted yet but I'll be getting to them soon.

Excellent, i will look out for them :chew :peace

Back