Havok's Statue Photography (Shelves on Page 48)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Havok's Statue Photography

Thanks so much guys!

The rest of the photos I have are of my Anime Figures. All of these are based off the artwork of Shunya Yamashi.ta, one of my favorite artists. I'll start things off with my favorite one that I have in my collection. Thanks for looking everyone.....

Art of Shunya Yamashi.ta Mirei-san Figure
Mirei-san.jpg

Mirei-san3.jpg

Mirei-san2.jpg

Mirei-san4.jpg

Mirei-san5.jpg

Mirei-san6.jpg

Mirei-san8.jpg

Mirei-san7.jpg

Hey Paul, was it painful removing WW's cape? I just got it and that stupid wire is driving me nuts. I really like the cape though as I think it adds a bit of a regal quality to her. so I don't want to cut it up. I'm wondering if I just remove the wire if the cape would hang more naturally.

Hey Paul, was it painful removing WW's cape? I just got it and that stupid wire is driving me nuts. I really like the cape though as I think it adds a bit of a regal quality to her. so I don't want to cut it up. I'm wondering if I just remove the wire if the cape would hang more naturally.
Removing the cape wasn't too bad. It's made of a stretchy material so I just had to maneuver it from underneath her hair and lift it over her head.

As far as the wire is concerned, I have no idea man. I never fiddled with it, I just took the cape off cause I think she looks better without it personally. I'd imagine it would hang more natural without it but I can't say for sure since I never removed it. Sorry I couldn't be more help.

wow!!!amazing photos and great statues!!

I love your pics they give me ideas how to frame up pics from my collection when i get my new camera. :rock

Thanks jay! I wish I could come up with even more angles but I guess there's only so many you can do with a statue. :lol

Thanks jay! I wish I could come up with even more angles but I guess there's only so many you can do with a statue. :lol

Yeah i guess there is. :lol

What camera are you using? i'm going to get a Canon 450D

I use the Canon Rebel XSi. I used to use an ordinary point and shoot camera, the Canon Powershot. The XSi is really the first higher end camera I've used.

I use the Canon Rebel XSi. I used to use an ordinary point and shoot camera, the Canon Powershot. The XSi is really the first higher end camera I've used.

Ah so same camera it's not called Rebel here that's for the states, it's going to be my first as well so lot's of learning ahead.

Keep those pics coming. :rock

Ah so same camera it's not called Rebel here that's for the states, it's going to be my first as well so lot's of learning ahead.

Keep those pics coming. :rock
Oh really? I didn't know it had a different name outside of the states. :lol It's a really great camera, especially if it's your first step into the higher end models. I still haven't learned everything about it and I probably never will. :lol I shoot on full Manual but like I said I still don't know everything about all the settings. Just don't be afraid to experiment with it when you get it, have fun with it and I'm sure you'll love it.

I'll definitely try to keep the photos coming. :D Thanks again man. :duff

Great pics man, the exposure you're using with the new camera make the subjects really jump out - nice work. Keep 'em coming. :naughty

Back