Hatfields & McCoys

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm a bit disappointed in this myself. Story is fine and obviously a bit romanticized in parts but the editing is awful and Bill Paxton just isn't a very good actor.

Show was pretty good last night. Yes, they're having to rush through things a bit but as a whole I like it. Its a pretty interesting look at a very famous feud.

Watched it last night and i really enjoyed it. Very dramatic and great acting all around IMO, Both Costner and Paxton do a great job with there characters. Its crazy how times were back then.

Ill def be viewing part 2 tonight.

History Channel is really stepping there game up.

Saw this last night....I found it interesting...not great, but good. I'm sure I will watch the rest of the episodes.

That's some good info in that link. She's pretty spot on with everything. The one exception being that the McCoy's, in particular Randall, not being bothered with Asa's murder. From my understanding it was always seen as a "while we didn't agree with Asa you still don't ____ with family." Every family is the same. I can talk ____ all I want about my brother, but if someone else were to say the same thing it's completely different.

That's some good info in that link. She's pretty spot on with everything. The one exception being that the McCoy's, in particular Randall, not being bothered with Asa's murder. From my understanding it was always seen as a "while we didn't agree with Asa you still don't ____ with family." Every family is the same. I can talk ____ all I want about my brother, but if someone else were to say the same thing it's completely different.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

Ugh...I missed part two last night. Got home too late from work and I wasn't going to stay up until 3am to watch it when they were showing it again. I'll have to try and watch it later today.

The McCoys definitely come across as the bigger doucebags in the miniseries. At least 2/3 the way through.

Back