Hasbro x ThreeA TRANSFORMERS | GENERATION ONE PREMIUM SCALE COLLECTIBLE SERIES

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Easy pass for me. So much for the g1 prime. I scooped up the hot toys special edition version for $200 and I'm happy with it. Of course I wish it had the G1 classic blaster and I don't display him with the starscream parts.

I really wish they had done a g1 cartoon paint scheme with the cell shading!!! I was ready to sell my HT prime when I heard 3A was doing G1 with the hope for a quality g1 prime in traditional g1 cartoon paint. But alas this is what we got.

The g1 megatron does look promising though!!!!

I have the Hot Toys one and love it. I did recently pick up Ultra Magnus which was a ThinkGeek Exclusive. They had it marked down to $250 and I had a $100 gift card from Christmas that was given to me so $150 I feel like is a steal. I truly love the paint work and Ashley Woods style. I know it isn’t for everyone but theses have such a shelf presentation. However he towers over my Hot Toys OP so now....I want the ThreeA OP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good hunting.
There's also a Nemesis Prime rendition that's a BBTS.com exclusive.
I believe it's on sale too.

Not my cup of tea, but I appreciate the effort put into these.
Were I ever to get one, I'd have to get Ashley's artwork to display alongside it.

Was able to get the OP regular edition off of Amazon. Had them marked down to $310.42 (they already jumped the price back up to $345) but I had roughly $172 Amazon points through my Chase Visa saved up so I got him for a little over $159 with free 2 day Prime Shipping....a steal. So for right around $300 I ended up with both Ultra Magnus and Optimus Prime. They are stunning in person. The metallic red on Optimus is gorgeous and the weathering details which shows up so much better on Ultra Magnus is insanely well done. Definitely need to get a Ashley Wood print to Display with them.

5696da8564a20a944e0fe69e530360f2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back