Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Starting to burn myself out on these, so if anyone is looking for the 3 3/4 figures, email me.

Took a quick pic of my 6" Iron Man fig. Pretty neat figure and so far have nothing bad to really say about it. Kinda hard to see, but he is on one knee (not in flying pose).

100_2801.jpg

That diamond shaped chest piece is real cheesy. Terrible decision to keep _____***g with the armor designs.

BB

I think they're very impressive for what they are. Look at similar mass market figures from 10 years ago or hell, even the last Iron Man movie. They're clearly improving by leaps. The small figures in particular I think are great.

Hasbro's paint ops suck. Especially the small figures; too small for nice paint details. I just saw the 6" figures and not impressed at all. I may pick up the tin can version. I'm tired of all these armor designs from the comics and movies. Reminds me of all the Bat-____ variations that Kenner gave us in the nineties.

BB

Hasbro's paint ops suck. Especially the small figures; too small for nice paint details. I just saw the 6" figures and not impressed at all. I may pick up the tin can version. I'm tired of all these armor designs from the comics and movies. Reminds me of all the Bat-____ variations that Kenner gave us in the nineties.

BB

Actually the Mark I has really nice paint apps. It just kind of depends on the figure. And I don't think they're too small... you just have to manage your expectations depending on the scale.

To each their own, but I LOVE having a ton of Iron Man figures. It's one of those characters where it actually makes sense that he has a ton of armors because that's how it was in the comics before movies and animated shows came along.

The difference with the Batman variants and the Iron Man variants is that Iron Man in the comics and movies uses many different suits.

I'm all for variants of the armor if they were based on the comic book versions and not just the movie stuff.

BB

So far I've got 26 of these little suckers. I am pretty much deciding to figure out how to do the armor hall. If i was really smart, I'd just sculpt it and mold and cast the parts. Just got to knuckle down.

More Armors, I say! Time to look for that ironman issue that had all his armors ever drawn.

Finally finished this line. I also got the 10 guardsmen I was aiming for. It should be fun to pose them up and recreate the Vault attack by IronMan. I just need the ones with the Silver Centurion armor group. Hope they do more.
Picture162.jpg

New sets are out

IM200_01.jpg

From the Kmart exclusive, a new hulkbuster
Picture301.jpg

From the concept series, re-paint with the Ultimate colors
Picture302.jpg

More from the Comic series.
Picture303.jpg

Last edited:
they still planning on releasing the new set with whiplash and such? All i ever see is the first set that first came out.

they still planning on releasing the new set with whiplash and such? All i ever see is the first set that first came out.

I didn't see anything beyond the first round of figures in any of my local stores. Target finally did get a single Hulkbuster IM and a couple new comic figures in stock two weeks ago.

I did, however, see a Target-exclusive set for $20 that included the Mark V, Whiplash, and one of the Hammer Drones.

I didn't see anything beyond the first round of figures in any of my local stores. Target finally did get a single Hulkbuster IM and a couple new comic figures in stock two weeks ago.

I did, however, see a Target-exclusive set for $20 that included the Mark V, Whiplash, and one of the Hammer Drones.

yeah i think my TRU had gotten in a case way back with the buster and the green guy. but after that we never got that set back in.

Back