Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm really liking the 6'' figures. Actually, I'm liking the smaller ones too! I've spent SO much money on IM figures... but I have all the ML Iron Man figures too. Just an IM nut.

Anyway, the 6'' figures:

4556877376_2d12ec43cf.jpg

4556249889_d1ff5a655c.jpg

CLICK FOR LARGER

CLICK FOR LARGER

4556250363_895e75f229.jpg

4556250249_ffeed7c5d1.jpg

CLICK FOR LARGER

Nuts! I thought they killed off the 6 inch line and bought 10 of those mini-ones. They do look good for their scale but I wish they had continued them in the old 6 inches. Is it hard to find the m4 and WM like any walmart exclusive at this point?

those look great, except war machine's head. it's too square imo

I hadn't noticed until you said something but it does look a bit squished. Doesn't bother me too much though.

Nuts! I thought they killed off the 6 inch line and bought 10 of those mini-ones. They do look good for their scale but I wish they had continued them in the old 6 inches. Is it hard to find the m4 and WM like any walmart exclusive at this point?

They seem pretty plentiful. I don't know that all Wal-Marts have gotten their stock yet, but they were pretty plentiful when I found them.

The Mark V is coming soon. This is a picture of it I saw on the net. It's not out in the US yet though:

mark5r.jpg

I picked up the 6" War Machine the other day. IMO, this is one of the best Marvel figures that Hasbro has produced. I plan on getting the MK-V and MK-VI from this line.

I picked up the 6" War Machine the other day. IMO, this is one of the best Marvel figures that Hasbro has produced. I plan on getting the MK-V and MK-VI from this line.

totally agree. picked up the 6'' WM and IM...both are fantastic figures and imo some of the best that hasbro has done. certainly 2 of the best figures at retail atm.

Shouldn't the movie have started with the classic Iron Man armor and worked there way up to this newer armor? What's the armor going to look like in Iron Man 3? He's looking less and less like Iron Man. LOL

BB

I went on a hunt today and bought the missing figures, now I am only missing number 1 and have pre-ordered the Hulkbuster set. I'm finally gonna get a proper hall of armors. :yess:

I think they're very impressive for what they are. Look at similar mass market figures from 10 years ago or hell, even the last Iron Man movie. They're clearly improving by leaps. The small figures in particular I think are great.

*Repost from other thread*

Who all else has bought these figures? I was against getting into them, but had picked up 2 and then more and more.

Kmart Exclusive 3 pack
Target Exclusive Hall of Armor sets
Basic Mark I
Basic Mark II
Basic Mark VI

A few of them have kind of loose torso joints, it might be cause of the grease stuff on it though. For the most part the joints are fairly tight. My favorite ones out of these are Mark II and the Iron Patriot, and kinda Mark VI HoA.

100_2776.jpg

Here goes a picture of the armor stands, they are really neat and I hope they end up selling them seperate.

100_2777.jpg

Bleh... Nothing but crap. Just trying to find a way to capitalize on the IM2 movie.

To each his own... I think the line is some of the best stuff at mass-market in a LONG time, especially the 6" stuff.

Sallah

Went back today and picked up 2 more Hall of Armor sets so I could use the bases. Gonna be selling off the two extras plus 2 of the figs from the 3 pack.

Also picked up the Mark III and Mark V.
100_2787.jpg

These figures are pretty tight. So far I have the 3" War Machine. Great detail.

Again, not trying to spam, but could anyone possibly pick up a 6" War Machine if they see him? I'd pay for him and shipping.

Back