Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wonder if Walmart-exclusive 6-inch Mk IV will still be released.

I've had it over a week now and he was out a week or two before that.

dsc01815u.jpg

dsc01816k.jpg

dsc01814k.jpg

dsc01817g.jpg

The Fwoosh have kept this map of the States they've been spotted in:

ironmanheads-6.jpg

Hey Buttmunch, do the sunglasses come off? If so, what do the eyes look like?

thanks in advance!

Went back today and picked up 2 more Hall of Armor sets so I could use the bases. Gonna be selling off the two extras plus 2 of the figs from the 3 pack.

Also picked up the Mark III and Mark V.
100_2787.jpg

Do you have any info on the 2 3/4 inch mark 6 with the stark head? What number is the figure on the side of the packaging? Is it an exclusive? TY :)

Found the Classic Iron Monger, Silver Centurion, and Advanced Armor figures, today. Passed on the silly Arctic Armor. All three of these are great. They're easily some of the best work in this line so far. Iron Monger is freaking huge. Wal-Mart has started to clearance these, though, so I fear that last movie based line may never see the light of day.

I got cases for Iron Man movie series 5, and comic series 4.

I guess Mandarin is packed one per case in the comic series. Don't really care about the movie ones. Since the comic ones go so well with the rest of MU...

ARrrgh! I can't believe you got me beat on the number of your Ironmen. I even have ten of the guardsmen and you still got me beat. Wait!! is that a custom Ironman 2020!! it looks legit. Where did you get that?!?

I see you have some from the Armored adventures, too. And a few multiples. Also from the marvel Universe. Must! find! Ironman 2020!

I think that Iron Man 2020 is from the Marvel Universe line. I haven't seen one yet myself so it must just be starting to hit stores.

MVL-Iron-Man-2020-Packaging_1283273188.jpg

Hasbro 10 inch iron man 2 Heroic Team up.
Limited articulations, but nice paint app, for me they are good for display.

5la0b5.jpg

qy63hh.jpg

k0rhgx.jpg

1zczwhd.jpg

Back