Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked up a few. Don't know why. I call it collateral damage from going to a store to pick up necessities.

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

They are hot. Just wish they weren't so damn tiny. I'll probably cave and buy the suitcase armor one. Which mark is that? V?

i was only planning to pick up war machine as well...

017-4.jpg

...careful they are addictive.

iron monger is pretty awesome as well...

020-9-1.jpg

Last edited:
Went to Wal Mart on my work break today, intent on picking up the Mark V. Instead walked out with Marks II, V, VI, and War Machine.
Spent $30 bucks on the little suckers, but they really do look nice in person. Paint on my Mark V is a little botched. Might touch him up some.

mark VI could do would some gold/gray paint to bring it more in line with the film colors.

Went to Wal Mart on my work break today, intent on picking up the Mark V. Instead walked out with Marks II, V, VI, and War Machine.
Spent $30 bucks on the little suckers, but they really do look nice in person. Paint on my Mark V is a little botched. Might touch him up some.

I've bought a bunch of these and your comment about the paint is correct. You have to look at about 4 or 5 of each character to find one where the paint is acceptable. Hasbro usually isn't this sloppy. When you do get a well painted one, they really are neat little guys.

Picked up a few. Don't know why. I call it collateral damage from going to a store to pick up necessities.

IMG_1816.jpg

IMG_1823.jpg

IMG_1839.jpg

IMG_1822.jpg

Wow, those are great photos of little 3 3/4 inch action figures. They look like big resin detailed statues in your photos. How do you take your photos? what camera, settings, flash, etc.?

I've bought a bunch of these and your comment about the paint is correct. You have to look at about 4 or 5 of each character to find one where the paint is acceptable. Hasbro usually isn't this sloppy. When you do get a well painted one, they really are neat little guys.

Truth. In fact, I looked at at least 10 mark Vs. The one I purchased had the best paint of the bunch, although still a little flawed. I fixed him with some silver paint tonight though, so it's all good. They are quite nice, and much more detailed than any 3 3/4 scale figures I've ever seen. I'll likely pick up Marks I,II, and IV soon.

I really dislike these GI Joe scale figures. I bought all of the 6 inch Hasbro Iron Man 1 figs back in the summer of 08. Had a blast hunting them all down the Easter weekend they were released. Mark 1 was the hardest to find. I eventually sold them off when I got the Hot Toys figures. But this scale is just no fun for me. :(

As a long time 3 3/4 inch Star Wars and GI Joe collector, I am thrilled to see the Marvel Universe in the 3 3/4 scale done by Hasbro. To me, all action figures should be 3 3/4 inch. I guess its what you grew up with that you like most.

If plasmid wants me to take this down I will do so asap as it uses his photo, but I think the mark VI would look great repainted in the correct colors.

hasbro-mkVI.png

Been getting them here and there, but an awesome line to tide me over till the new Hot Toys are released.

That's definitely how it should look, Dedguy. Perhaps Hasbro didn't want to bother with the cost in this scale and save it for the 6" line.

I think it was just that they didn't know. I've heard that they're still screwing around with the colors on the mark VI. Could be that when Hasbro got their reference material the mark VI and IV had the same coloring.

I picked up the Walmart exclusive 6" figures yesterday.

War Machine in all kinds of awesome and the Iron Man is pretty decent except for no waist/funky chest articulation and the shoulder bells tend to pop off fairly easily. The red areas of the IM sculpt really don't show the panel lines very well unlike the gold and silver areas so I took a 005 Micron pen and detailed the panel lines. The extra hands are a nice addition as well.

p1040194.jpg

p1040191.jpg

p1040187.jpg

p1040213h.jpg

p1040219s.jpg

p1040215x.jpg

Back