Hasbro Iron Man 2 3 3/4" and 6" figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^Yuck. Not in to those at all. Give me armors that it actually looks like he would wear, not that crazy mid 90s Batman toy stuff.

also here are the 6" TRU exclusive figures as well.

53ffeb3b.jpg

Oh my, not feeling those designs at all. They just seem to cartoony and aimed towards the younger audience. Sorry if someone feels offended by that though.

Yeah, Wal Mart seems to not be stocking these very well. I don't know why, mine didn't even have the peg space for the 6" guys.

I actually thought those three were a lot better than the re-painted version of satellite armor and etc... At least they made an effort to give new figures.

Sniper - nice score on the unmasked ironman. Didn't know that was out already. I passed on the hall of armors stuff from Target because of the round design of the bases, plus I didn't want to pay out 12 bucks for a base.

The mark 1 from this line is actually better than the 6 inch line.

I actually thought those three were a lot better than the re-painted version of satellite armor and etc... At least they made an effort to give new figures.

Sniper - nice score on the unmasked ironman. Didn't know that was out already. I passed on the hall of armors stuff from Target because of the round design of the bases, plus I didn't want to pay out 12 bucks for a base.

The mark 1 from this line is actually better than the 6 inch line.

Its a customized stark, didn't know they were actually making an unmasked one though. The Hall of Armor sets are on sale now for $9.99.

Found the 6" War Machine today. He's really awesome. Possible one of my favorite figues in this scale. Still looking for the Mark VI, but I hold out hope.

never even found the 6 inch wm ex, so I decided to go with the ones from marvel select, WMachine is a total let down, though. The 3.75 version is better.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/AqU5lJwR4fU&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/AqU5lJwR4fU&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Sniper - They have that picture where Downey was holding a 6 inch unmasked version but someone posted on their list about the unmasked ironman and warmachine to be released in the 3.75 line.
Hopefully, the Hulkbuster line will come out more regularly 'cause I want to make a small group of guardsmen for my collection.
https://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=4334

Sniper - They have that picture where Downey was holding a 6 inch unmasked version but someone posted on their list about the unmasked ironman and warmachine to be released in the 3.75 line.
Hopefully, the Hulkbuster line will come out more regularly 'cause I want to make a small group of guardsmen for my collection.
https://www.itsalltrue.net/?page_id=4334

Yep, here's a pic of unmasked Tony and Rhodey along with Black Widow and Nick Fury. I hope we actually see these figures! They look pretty good... although I wish the coat on Nick Fury wasn't made from cloth. It looks pretty silly. I'm thinking they might come around the time of the DVD release.

group.jpg

Yep, here's a pic of unmasked Tony and Rhodey along with Black Widow and Nick Fury. I hope we actually see these figures! They look pretty good... although I wish the coat on Nick Fury wasn't made from cloth. It looks pretty silly. I'm thinking they might come around the time of the DVD release.

group.jpg

War Machine I might pick up, not to sure about Stark though, would have to see the actual face first.

If anyone is still looking for the 6" figures, PM me.

I grabbed a few extra of each after a lot of searching over a week or so.

If anyone is still looking for the 6" figures, PM me.

I grabbed a few extra of each after a lot of searching over a week or so.

Thanks man, but I already snagged one from a boardie. The kindness here is just amazing. I really like how people here are so willing to help another out.

Yeah I preordered the hulkbuster wave from bbts, It won't come until august so I am hoping to find them b4 then. So far I still need Hulkbuster, Titanium man and 10 guardsmen. :D

Jon - I can't remember if you were the boardie that made that whole web page up but that was really a cool list.

group.jpg

Don't count that cloth coat out just yet based on the picture...Hasbro has been augmenting some of the Star Wars figures with cloth and sometimes, it's quite successful. Wait unitl you've got the figure in hand and can futz with it a bit...

Interesting how the Hasbro version of Whiplash also features brown coveralls...and again, not wanting to condemn the figure over one picture, but he's not lookin' so good here....

Back