Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Geez for a re-release this may end up having a bigger marketing blitz than any of the new blockbusters this year.

SW1-30_TRU.jpg

That looks awesome! Don't think that it will be THAT big here in the Netherlands... :dunno

BTW, you should ask if you could have the display when the action ends :p

Does anyone know if Hasbro has any plans to release a plain white Republic Commando on individual card in the new articulated sculpt, this year, or is this something I'm probably going to have to wait till SDCC to find out. I've already browsed RebelScum.com, and they have a listing for an individually carded "Boss" figure, but no others.

I want to have a plain white one like on the cover of the Republic Commando novel "True Colors"...

Finally opened up Ratts Tyrerell! Here are a few photos.

Sculpt is a bit weird. I would have preferred a more lively expression.
IMG_1304.jpg

IMG_1305.jpg

IMG_1306.jpg

Pit Droid comparison
IMG_1308.jpg

IMG_1307.jpg

Yah, I was anti-prequel vehicles when Ep2 came out but... since I already got Ep1 vehicles, I might as well get this one!

Wal-Mart's exclusive "Discover the Force" line seems to be hitting pretty much everywhere now. I found them a couple days ago here in San Antonio. I only picked up the new Aurra Sing figure so far but, man, she is pretty great!

Wal-Mart's exclusive "Discover the Force" line seems to be hitting pretty much everywhere now. I found them a couple days ago here in San Antonio. I only picked up the new Aurra Sing figure so far but, man, she is pretty great!

How much improved is she?

I've seen close ups on Rebel Scum. There's a great shot of the sculpt next to the pic of her on the package. Looks amazing for the scale.

I was on ebay the other day and saw this gut selling Darth Maul from TVC for $50 because his belt was on backwards. I bought one off from Target and one off ebay both of which had a backwards belt. So does anyone know if this the whole first wave or just some? I mean I have two of them and this guys is peddling one $50. Thats some serious dough for something that doesnt even seem that rare. Just wondering if anyone else heard about it.

Finally found a wal-mart this evening and was lucky enough to find at least one of every figure. YIPPEE!!! (said like young anakin)

I was looking at some photos from Toy Fair and saw a pretty cool looking Bespin Leia. Would be interested in that one if I can find it.

Back