Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey guys, here's the new Trade Federation MTT. It's strange that they chose to have the droids standing up in the deployment rack, but it's still a pretty awesome vehicle.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3invBq5M5aE[/ame]

Hmm, I like Rex. Wish his helmet had a more of a worn paint job like the show...but Hasbro would probably botch that up anyway. Love to see the new Commander Wolffe as well, but hopefully they nail the paint job.

They need to do a box set of the Umbara arc of just the clones I'd buy it right up. Give me Fives (my most anticipated figure, cause you know he's coming out eventually!), Hardcase, Dogma, and the others.

And Starkiller is coming out so late. Plus, Hasbro picks the weirdest costumes to put him in. Isn't that his hidden bounty hunter outfit?

Hmm, I like Rex. Wish his helmet had a more of a worn paint job like the show...but Hasbro would probably botch that up anyway. Love to see the new Commander Wolffe as well, but hopefully they nail the paint job.

They need to do a box set of the Umbara arc of just the clones I'd buy it right up. Give me Fives (my most anticipated figure, cause you know he's coming out eventually!), Hardcase, Dogma, and the others.

i agree.. i wish they'd do a bunch of clone sets. have each of the commanders with their phase 2 armor, and two of their troops. like gree, bly, cody, rex, etc..

i don't think rex's helmet looks too bad. it does look a little big, but the helmet looks a little big on the show as well.

Hmmm MTT cooler than I expected in some ways, lousier than I expected in a lot of other ways.

Passing on any Prequel vehicles, just not my thing.

How many decades do we gotta wait for a little (new) Imperial Bike? Seems like a no brainer in a $20 price point or so

Yah. Before seeing that video, I was onboard with the MTT. Now I'm not so sure. I think it'll be another "wait for a major clearance" like I did with the Falcon and AT-AT.

Re: Hasbro Star Wars 2012 Deluxe Electronic Lightsabers

Does anyone know for certain if the new Hasbro Star Wars 2012 Deluxe Electronic Lightsabers fully retract into the handle?
quigon-lightsaber-box-z.jpg

Re: Hasbro Star Wars 2012 Deluxe Electronic Lightsabers

Does anyone know for certain if the new Hasbro Star Wars 2012 Deluxe Electronic Lightsabers fully retract into the handle?
quigon-lightsaber-box-z.jpg

Are these the plastic ones? I don't think they do.

Hey guys, here's the new Trade Federation MTT. It's strange that they chose to have the droids standing up in the deployment rack, but it's still a pretty awesome vehicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3invBq5M5aE

I'm not collecting PT anymore but that droid deployment feature is really cool. Still, overall this thing looks too small for my liking. I know they can't make them to actual scale with the figures but sometimes they go too small.

Back