Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ditto. Not all walmarts in the U.S. had them on sale, here in Texas they never went on sale, My nephew picked mine up for me up in New Mexico and held on to it for me until I went up to visit. My friends up there weren't all able to pick it up so they all have me on watch down here for if they go on sale to give them a ring right away.

I have the same problem. I've been stopping at a local WM almost daily scanning the at-at they have in stock hoping one day it will be on sale.

SW must still be a hot item around here, and hence why they haven't reduced the price.

man i feel lucky having picked this up at kmart months ago when they had it on sale for 49.99. i wasnt going to buy it at 99.........but for 49 it was just too good to pass up.

Stopped by one of my local Wal-Marts yesterday to pick up a prescription, and happened across the new Vintage wave. They had Han, Luke, and the ESB Stormtrooper, but every card was mangled. So today I went on a hunt to the other 5 Wal-Marts in the area and was only able to find R5-D4. I hope I don't miss this wave to scum bag scalpers who rape the shelves in this area...

Picked up ANH Han and Luke , and the ESB Stormtrooper today. I got lucky and wandered into one of our many Wal-Marts just as the girl was putting them out. Unfortunately she had already put them on the pegs, so I was unable to get unpunched cards. But considering I'm only collecting the Original Trilogy characters on the Vintage Cards, means I'm golden, and set until the next wave hits...

Here are some in hand pics of Weequay Skiff Master. Weather was poor so I didn't take any outdoor pics on a skiff, but I will later.

weequay001.jpg

weequay003.jpg

weequay004.jpg

weequay002.jpg

weequay005.jpg

Does anyone have an extra carded version of the mail away Fett that they'd like to sell? And if not does anyone know if I can still send in for it?

I'm just going to point out that it was an April Fool's Day joke. Not saying you didn't know, just stating.

Back