Hasbro appreciation thread.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This'll look awesome next to the McQuarrie Fett that came out a while back. What sucks is that I don't even really collect these figures though. Anybody wanna donate some UPC's?
Slide27.JPG

I'm interested to see the price point of the Death Star SDCC Exl.
I may have to put in a request to a fellow freak to pick one up for me!

Also, Galactic Heroes final wave...
I've been buying these on clearance for my son (who is 7mos) since I read somewhere last year this may happen.
Not sure if anyone has heard whether or not this line will shut down or just re-release pieces over the next couple of years?!?!

Hmmm..I like the Blu-Ray sets and definitely want the Boba proto figure...the Kit Fisto FX interests me as well....should be interesting to see how these things look in hand but I'm definitely interested.

The SDCC set looks awesome, but I don't know how they expect people to carry something that big around the crowds at SDCC. :dunno

IMG_8018.jpg

I'll say this, if Sideshow even did half of those Clone designs in 1:6 I'd be a happy camper.

Hasbro is cranking out some really cool 4 inch stuff these days. Sometimes I really hate I got out of collecting that stuff. But, collecting funds get tight and something had to go.

Now I practice catch and release. I check out the section in the store for the new figs. Then put them back on the hook and sulk away.

Happy hunting to you collectors that are still into this line.

In my world they'd simply alternate one from the OT and one from the PT without siding heavily on either....but then again they'd don't pay me the big bucks.

Back