Hasbro 1/6 Scale ARK OF THE COVENANT Image Thread!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mailed: 10/24
Arrived: today

So look out everyone who send them out around that time.. its a comming.

Cool! That's a lot faster than 10-12 weeks delivery time. :D I sent my redemption card off about two weeks ago. Maybe I'll get it sometime in mid-January now? :confused:

Received mine today, as well. Which was a huge surprise since I was expecting it 4 weeks from now.

I'm scared that if I touch it without the tissue paper I will die.

That is pretty fast shipment time for a redemption mail-away item. Especially from Hasbro. That gives me hope that mine will get here sooner than I thought. :D

Nope, touching the ark is just as bad as opening it or looking inside of it.
Or at least that was what the old man told me.

I got mine today too! :woo

I opened it, but haven't touch it with my bare hands (don't want fingerprints on it). My face melted, but I have been meaning to lose weight. I highly recommend it!

:lol

It really is great though! Bigger than I remember it at SDCC. Sideshow really does have their work cut out for them. Heck, if they could use the same mold but with Poly instead of plastic, I'd be happy!

It really is great though! Bigger than I remember it at SDCC. Sideshow really does have their work cut out for them. Heck, if they could use the same mold but with Poly instead of plastic, I'd be happy!

I totaly agree on both counts. Its a lot bigger than I thought and its very cool.

Hasbro extended all three exclusive offers until you're envelope is postmarked by January 1, 2009, and received by January 8, 2009. Here's the direct link to their exclusive page on the Hasbro site:

https://www.hasbro.com/indianajones/default.cfm?page=Redemption

I used their online form for the Ark to mail in with my stickers for redemption. Because the old redemption cards inside the figure packages have the old date on them that is already passed.

Good luck! Try eBay. Some members here reported getting the set of four stickers from the 12" figures for about $25.00 - $30.00. It's worth a try.

I already have all the stickers, just got lazy and never sent them off. Shame really cause I would have the Ark in hand by now. Thanks for the link, but I think I might of already stuck on my 4 stickers onto the old sheet, you think it would still be good or no?

Yeah, I agree. But I wanted to be sure that I had mailed in the updated redemption card....just in case they got "lost in the mail". I have had mail problems this year. Some of my mail has been lost getting to me. :mad:

I just got mine yesterday, after mailing it in around early Sept. I have the same "lost in the mail" paranoia so I used USPS return receipt, or whatever their cheapest tracking service is called, though I don't think it was necessary because when I called it sounded like they would have been willing to honor their obligation based on a copy of my cancelled check.

Back