Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
toys r us Canada has a 30% off sale on all Marvel Action Figures.

This includes the 75th Anniversary Metal Captain America shield.

I was able to get this for $175 USD shipped or $235 Canadian after I applied my gift card with the 30% off sale.

MRSP is $399.99 Canadian.

That's a good price. :rock

I'll still take King Arts over Hasbro, but there's also a considerable price difference too.

Did anyone have the Star Lord helmet preordered on Amazon? I put that order in the day it went up and I just found out it got cancelled due to lack of availability?

Did anyone have the Star Lord helmet preordered on Amazon? I put that order in the day it went up and I just found out it got cancelled due to lack of availability?
Hrmm... I could have SWORN I preordered it the day it became available... Mjolnir too... But now see no trace of it in my Amazon order history.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I'm sure it will be made available in spades at some point. This is a hasbro product, not a limited edition high end collectable.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

What's the overall opinion of their Cap shield, I saw one at a comic shop and was tempted to get it. Didn't take a close look at it since I didn't have the money at the time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What's the overall opinion of their Cap shield, I saw one at a comic shop and was tempted to get it. Didn't take a close look at it since I didn't have the money at the time.

Generally it's pretty nice. I have the metal one and have seen other more high-end shields in person - I think if you can get a deal on their metal one it might be the best bang-for-your-buck shield out there, especially if you dig more comic inspired / brighter designs.

Generally it's pretty nice. I have the metal one and have seen other more high-end shields in person - I think if you can get a deal on their metal one it might be the best bang-for-your-buck shield out there, especially if you dig more comic inspired / brighter designs.

Oh it was the plastic one, if it was a metal one I would've picked it up on the spot :lol

Was there any new announcements of Star Wars helmets ? Wish hasbro bring out more of them affordable helmets, cant afford Anovos or EFX ones.

I have one of each of the ABS plastic and 75th anniversary metal shields that I've yet to open until I have a nice place to display then.

These are the first of my foray into 1:1 prop/replica display pieces and want to preserve them as much as possible over the years. Provided they're in a room with low humidity, temperature variation and out of direct sunlight, is there anything that can be done to better protect them over the test of time against any paint/finish degradation?

Forgive my ignorance!

I have one of each of the ABS plastic and 75th anniversary metal shields that I've yet to open until I have a nice place to display then.

These are the first of my foray into 1:1 prop/replica display pieces and want to preserve them as much as possible over the years. Provided they're in a room with low humidity, temperature variation and out of direct sunlight, is there anything that can be done to better protect them over the test of time against any paint/finish degradation?

Forgive my ignorance!

Honestly, keep it out of direct light and in an air-conditioned room and you'll be fine. Just my two cents. Don't be like me and get so worried about things to avoid that it stays in a box and never sees the light of day - which I've done with other collectibles. Take it out of the box and let it breathe.

Went to TRU today and found the Mjolnir replica. Got up to the counter and it wouldn't scan. A manager came over and said the screen said "Do Not Sell until September 1st." Then he told me that it wouldnt even allow the sale. So he took it back to inventory.

Crazy part is someone just posted a video review of it and clearly states he bought it at TRU yesterday.

:lol I saw that review too, made me cancel my order on Amazon. Why would it be out on the show floor if it wasn't for sale yet for another month... that guy clearly has his dates wrong, it's supposed to release/ship August.

:lol I saw that review too, made me cancel my order on Amazon. Why would it be out on the show floor if it wasn't for sale yet for another month... that guy clearly has his dates wrong, it's supposed to release/ship August.

I canceled my Amazon order too after that video :lol :hi5:

Kind of wish they did same thing with hammer as they did with the shield. Make a lower cost plastic one and also make a metal one. I don't the sound and lights just a nice hammer to put on the shelf.

Yeah the issue with it is it is much more of a toy than a replica. Having holes for sound and lines for batteries ON the head of the hammer really does it an injustice for display purposes. If you walk up to it and try to admire it as a replica you see how fake it is with these additions. Not to mention if you can even get it to light up or make sound at all as shown on the video.

Back