Hasbro 1:1 Accessories/Replicas

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have the Stormtrooper Black Series helmet from Hasbro and love it! The various pieces of it attach in places that are very well hidden and it has great shelf presence, IMHO.

Sorry to bump up this old thread but I just saw the news for the new Punisher War Machine Helmet Prop Replica announced and thought I might grab and display it with the Hot Toys figure releasing next year. But some of my concerns are...

1. how does the helmet scale with Hot Toys figure ? I can find only pics/video where people display them with a quarter scale statues.
2. from what has been posted here, some of your mentioned that the IM helmet feels cheap and have a toyish feel to it. So are you guys satisfied with the purchase?

Thanks mates.

View attachment 459497

I have the regular IM helmet and PO’d the Punisher WM version. Works fine for a prop imho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys...just wondering for those of you who have the marvel legends 75th anni 1:1 metal Cap shield, is the blue color on yours a regular blue color? Reason I’m asking is that I just purchased one on ebay (shipped from China...seems there’s an abundance of it there) and the blue around the star is more of a turquoise blue, rather than the regular blue as seen on the shield’s box. I’ve looked through various pictures on this thread and videos on youtube, and seems that most of them have regular blue color around the shield.

The packaging and handicraft of the shield itself looks legit hasbro, so I’m just curious whether I really did receive a knockoff product.

Thanks in advance!

Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-Captain-America-Shield-003.jpg

Falcon-and-Winter-Soldier-Captain-America-Shield-002.jpg

I can’t believe they’ve actually marketed this as being the Falcon and Winter Soldier Cap Shield. With their previous versions they’ve avoided it, I thought because of it’s inaccuracies, but I guess not.

As I believe I’ve mentioned previously on this thread, the centre circle and star are too big. Not that many notice but the distance between the inside point of the star and the circle that encloses it, is supposed to be similar to the thickness of each of the red and silver rings. To simplify if the rings were a 10 in thickness the inner distance between the blue circle and the star is a 14 on this Hasbro piece.

I haven't done an analysis, but this new version seems more accurate than the previous one in terms of the size of the star and diameter of the rings.

Except for the Endgame updates the two shields probably have identical dimensions. Meaning both are wrong.

Though most wouldn’t even know that they were inaccurate.

Even with the errors they’re very well priced items, just not ones I would buy. Though honestly I’ve got a couple of Hasbro’s pieces such as the Ant-Man helmet and a couple of their Star Wars buckets. Heck I even preordered their Stormbreaker, as there isn’t really anything out there that is accurate (if they was even possible with a weapon that seems to change size from scene to scene).

I don't care for the redesign of the star or the middle stripe on the shield being 2 pieces. I understand that Marvel wanted a different look to the shield but to me it is too jarring from the original. Takes away from it being 1 piece of vibranium.

I don't care for the redesign of the star or the middle stripe on the shield being 2 pieces. I understand that Marvel wanted a different look to the shield but to me it is too jarring from the original. Takes away from it being 1 piece of vibranium.

What was the partially constructed shield in Iron Man 2 supposed to be?

so how accurate is the new FATWS shield compared to the one on screen? I heard it's 24 in diameter, which is the same size as the On screen original Cap's shield.

so how accurate is the new FATWS shield compared to the one on screen? I heard it's 24 in diameter, which is the same size as the On screen original Cap's shield.

Didn’t you read my post?

The overall physical size is probably correct, but that’s not the problem.

What is your opinion on the AM helmet? I've been tempted to pick one up but unsure on the quality and accuracy.

I’m more picky with the shields as the ‘design’ is much simpler and as such the glaring inaccuracy (at least to me) is too blinding to ignore.

But with the helmets I give them a lot more leeway. If it’s anything like the shield I’m sure there are inaccuracies somewhere. But the build quality is what you would expect out of something made out of plastic, especially for the price you’re paying. IMO the price is pretty good for what you get.

What was the partially constructed shield in Iron Man 2 supposed to be?

That was an easter egg put in the movie but not really the shield that Rogrs actually used. If you look at the original before painted it is nothing like that one in Iron man 2.

Back