Harry Potter discussion thread- SPOILERS through book 6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"It's just you and me, Voldemort!"

"No, Harry... it's jussssst ME"

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall..."

"You sssstill fight for the weak! That issss why you losssse"

If Darklord Dave sees a spoiler that isn't properly marked, someone is getting a lifetime ban. I ain't kidding.

I skipped over Bum's post even though I was pretty sure it was a joke, cause I know that some info is out there on the web.

I probably wouldn't have even liked to know about the last chapter title (sorry Mark).

If Darklord Dave sees a spoiler that isn't properly marked, someone is getting a lifetime ban. I ain't kidding.

I skipped over Bum's post even though I was pretty sure it was a joke, cause I know that some info is out there on the web.

I probably wouldn't have even liked to know about the last chapter title (sorry Mark).

Thank-you very much Dave. That makes me feel much better that you are taking this very seriously, because I'm more spoiler free about this book than any movie ever. Thank you again! :rock

Sorry Pix, I didn't see you at Wal-Mart. That place was a mad house (although not as bad as Barnes and Noble across the street).

No Spoilers, but I would advise refreshing yourself on Book 6 before starting on Book 7.

Well, my interested colleague at work (who's not a fan) actually told me more than the chapter title, so I'd heard it elsewhere first.

My book arrived this morning at 10 AM! Haven't had a chance to crack it yet.

Back