Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince--SPOILERS!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince

:read:read:read:read :rotfl:rotfl

Regardless of what people might say, the books aren't only meant for children. I read the first and was hooked and real the remaining 3 books in a week (at that time only 1-4 were released). Adults can get into them and quite enjoy them. They're easy reads and go by fast.

This is so true. These Harry Potter books were like literary crack to me!! After reading the first 4(I got into it after Goblet was released) I bought 5, 6, and 7 on their release dates and finished each book in a day and a half. I've never done that with any other novel series.
Well, I can read a Dr. Seuss book in less than a day now:monkey5:lol

Definitely read the books. I have read through them a couple times and will do so again. They are that good.

Yes, yes, to Caedus and the others you must listen! The books will make the movie better because you'll know more about what is going on. Plus the book is always better than the movie.

The trailer was stupid... I do agree that it was probably the true definition of a teaser trailer and that Watchmen WAS NOT a teaser.

Can't wait to see the film though. very good book.

On another note, I enjoyed how with each book, they get darker and darker; Rowling doesn't take her audience for granted. As Harry grows up, the stories get more realistic. I only wish that there were more books to go :monkey2:monkey2 Can't wait for this movie.

BTW: This has probably already been answered, but does anybody know why Christian Coulson, who played riddle in chamber of secrets, isn't playing voldemort in the memories????

Holy ^^^^ing ^^^^!
Holy ^^^^ing ^^^^!
Holy ^^^^ing ^^^^!

This movie can't get here soon enough

Am I the only one who likes the first 2 better then the later ones? I sorta stopped caring after the 4th...I liked the cutisy wootsy vibe better then the angsty teen vibe.

BTW: This has probably already been answered, but does anybody know why Christian Coulson, who played riddle in chamber of secrets, isn't playing voldemort in the memories????

I would assume that it's just his age--he is almost 30 and the scenes in the new film portray Riddle at 11 and 16, I believe. So they recast him with two age appropriate younger actors.

(Although the cast of High School Musical will certainly be playing young teenagers well into their 40's.)

I would assume that it's just his age--he is almost 30 and the scenes in the new film portray Riddle at 11 and 16, I believe. So they recast him with two age appropriate younger actors.

(Although the cast of High School Musical will certainly be playing young teenagers well into their 40's.)

AHHH, so they are not using the voldemort memories of him being older, but those of him being younger.

Back