Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This seems to happen so many times. Someone proposes a great sculpt, gets everyone excited, then you never hear from them again.

A lot of guys come here just to get feedback on their renderings.

Making the effort to produced sculpt is very difficult and expensive.

Yes true, seeing as a sculpt like this would have to be printed then mold/casted. Probably $1000 range at least for all that, however $65 a pop for each head pulled from a mold makes profit. Always a gamble with headsculpts.

Hey folks, Just a quick update. I managed to find time to sculpt the hair over the weekend. just need to cut off his neck and all before he's ready for the printers

picture.php

Are you still going to do a Rachel head? I've also heard good things about Ownage as a service bureau, but their website says they are moving.

I'm definitely interested in one. I'll check back daily :) I've been looking for a perfect Last Crusade Indy head and this looks like its it.

I'm in depending on how the final cast ends up looking. Still not completely happy with the shape of my WGP head.

Back