Toshi's house of freebie Zbrush sculpts. Harrison Ford, Charlize Theron WIP

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toshi

Freakalicious
Reaction score
Hey guys,
I found this forum while looking for reference images for my Harrison Ford sculpt, found so many good pics I wanted to give something back. When I'm finished with the sculpt I'll share the .obj/.stl file here so that anyone can print him out. I don't own any figures so I can't sculpt the socket, I'll leave that to you. Still needs work, and has some placeholder parts. I'm doing it on my spare time so I don't have an ETA, will let you know.

EDIT: All done. Lost a bit of detail in the decimation, no problem considering the scale. I hope you find it useful in some way. Feel free to use it any way you want, just credit me somewhere. My name is Alejandro Argandona, email is [email protected].

Indy is 2 part, head and hat. Han includes the bangs I made for reference, should be made by hand I think. They're too thin.

This was fun. May do it again some day. Anyway, enjoy.

Deckard: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Han: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free
Indy: TinyUpload.com - best file hosting solution, with no limits, totaly free

Mirrors would be appreciated.

Export.jpg

Charlize theron.
Furiosa12.jpg
Link Soon.

Currently working on John Cleese.
cleese2.jpg

Re: Harrison ford zbrush sculpt, Han/Deckard/Indy. WIP

As I said in another thread, I think this is all kind of awesome!:clap

Thank you. Didn't want to derail other threads so I made this one to post updates along with the files when I'm done.

Awesome. And could be the best ford I've seen.!!

Turntable in his current state. Will finish the face today so I can go back to sculpting the different hair styles, beard and hat. Hat will be a separate keyed piece.
3o85xJg4dCcRgI7OyQ.gif

Really quick and sloppy polypaint, helps to see stuff that I may have overlooked. I think I'll need to tweak the bridge of the nose a bit.
Han15.jpg

This is shaping up nicely! One thing you might want to try is rotating the eyes a little so the outter corner is going up more.

Hehe, thanks. Humans are slightly googly eyed, but I'm lazy and want to keep using symmetry as long as possible :)

Proper eye placement:
Han15b.jpg

EDIT: Discovered I can still use symmetry this way, I'm an idiot. was keeping them pointing straight forward to work on :D

To be honest, i'd like a bald Indy now................................

I'll add the bald version when I share the .obj's :)

EDIT: Somewhat satisfied with the face, moving on to hair and hat. I'll get back to it later to fix the rest of the stuff that's bothering me.
Han17.jpg

Variations:
Han18.jpg

Perhaps making the jaw area a bit wider would help the over all likeness. Everything else is looking spot on. Nice job!

Yeah I'm going to tweak the jawline after I get the hair and hat done. Zbrush uses a weird perspective slider that doesn't really match anything, so I have to export to max to check proper proportions. Will do that soon :)

Even more awesome as it goes!

If I may suggest, and I think somewhat also mentioned it in another thread, I think the nose may still be a little flat. Otherwise? Just perfection!

Edit: scratch what I've just said! I was on the first page and typed before I saw the last renders! This is absolutely perfect!

great work. question, did you pay full price for zbrush? which i think is now 799?

great work. question, did you pay full price for zbrush? which i think is now 799?

I managed to get my job to pay for it, along with a cintiq. Looking back I'd probably would have gone with mudbox, zbrush fake perspective makes figure sculpting a pain.

I managed to get my job to pay for it, along with a cintiq. Looking back I'd probably would have gone with mudbox, zbrush fake perspective makes figure sculpting a pain.

hmmmm ive heard great things about mudbox. but i cant justify spending 7-900 on a hobby. would love to have zbrush or mudbox. might look into that ASAP .

great work !

Excellent work right there Toshi. All three versions are looking real nice.
Thank you.

hmmmm ive heard great things about mudbox. but i cant justify spending 7-900 on a hobby. would love to have zbrush or mudbox. might look into that ASAP .

great work !
Try out the demos and find the one you like. You could also check out Blender. I prefer zbrush but I hate the perspective solution. Doesn't match any other package.

I wanted to give something back. When I'm finished with the sculpt I'll share the .obj/.stl file here so that anyone can print him out.
For free? If so, I don't think I've heard of such a thing in here. & for this type of quality? Legend.

Back