Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's only been a couple of weeks, just curious if things are going well with this project. I really hope you decide to make this available as I need a Deckard and this looks great so far.

The company you are using seem to know what they are doing, will be interested to see what you get in the physical sculpt.

Cheers guys :) This project isn't dead, I've just been bogged down at work lately. Though I'm just as eager to see this printed as you are ;) I first need to sculpt his hair, then convert the head to fit hot toys. Will try to post updates soon.

Cheers guys :) This project isn't dead, I've just been bogged down at work lately. Though I'm just as eager to see this printed as you are ;) I first need to sculpt his hair, then convert the head to fit hot toys. Will try to post updates soon.

I have been bogged down waiting ! You need to wrap this up !:rotfl

Kidding aside, IMHO an excellent start, I think the printed version will be a sight to behold !

Yeah, this could possibly be one tremendous sculpt. Maybe the Indy sculpt we've all needed for so long.

Sent from my LG-E739 using Tapatalk 2

Back