Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

zenonithus

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey folks!

I've been working on and off on a digital head sculpture for my Deckard doll. I'm also planning on sculpting Rachael's head.

Here's a sneak peak rendering of the head..

picture.php

I'll be using a flat colour version of this as a painting guide.

I'm also going to try and adapt him for my DX05 as seen in this crude mock up :eek: ..

picture.php

Will aim to update this thread on my progress of getting him printed, casted, painted and onto the final figures :)

Quite an awesome render! Looking forward to seeing the physical sculpt.

Sweet mother of god that thing is beautiful. I need that for my Indy!

If you make a Deckard I would buy one in a second.
Most of us probably have Rachael, what about Tyrell?
And he could be doubled for a Floyd (Shinning) character.

Hey folks!

I've been working on and off on a digital head sculpture for my Deckard doll. I'm also planning on sculpting Rachael's head.

picture.php

I'm also going to try and adapt him for my DX05 as seen in this crude mock up :eek: ..

picture.php

Will aim to update this thread on my progress of getting him printed, casted, painted and onto the final figures :)

The rendering on this model is rediculous. Very nice. Some of the best I have seen. I just hope when you go to get it casted that the 3D version is of the same quality.

Hey folks!

picture.php

picture.php

amazing..maybe is a little bit aged for a deckard's head

I'd definitely be interested in Deckard and Rachel. Your render is spectacular. Sure the printer won't reproduce all the detail but if it doesn't distort and comes out correctly sized the right painter will bring it to life. If the DX05 had come out looking like that it would have been figure of the year.

Wow...absolutely floored...:bow

It looks more like LC Indy, but man am I curious to see how this pans out!

Back