Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You gotta release this man. There is no way you can create something this awesome and not do a run.

Cheers guys :) he's sculpted in zbrush and the hair and rendering is done in maya. I've started working on Rachel now, so will update the thread when she's all done in the new year.

Understood, but at least Rainman and Trevor can make the argument the recasters are selling 2nd generation copies and the buyer isn't getting the same level of detail. If the recasters had access to the 3d dataset they would be able to make a direct master and sell 1st generation castings.

Understood, but at least Rainman and Trevor can make the argument the recasters are selling 2nd generation copies and the buyer isn't getting the same level of detail. If the recasters had access to the 3d dataset they would be able to make a direct master and sell 1st generation castings.

What's the point of doin that when the sculpt is available to everyone who wants it via shape ways? Recasters only profit on sculpts that are limited and no longer being offered.

I wouldn't buy from shapeways though, their quality is no where near good enough for 1/6 scale portraits - GREAT sculpt btw!

You have to cast this, I am in deperate need of a Blade Runner figure to round out my 1/6 collection. Please, this work is too top notch not to cast him.

It would be the ultimate. Hes such a hard character to do, and this one is out of the park.

Back