Harrison Deckard Jones head sculpt

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree, he looks great. The only comment on the hair is that it looks a little too uniform and needs to be messed up a bit.

Yeah the hair is bugging me a little. I'm still playing around with it. Every photo of Deckard I've seen he has different hair. It's either long, short, or messed up :dunno it's something I've not seen done right in any sculpt and now I know why :D

Ok folks I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, so might not be able to answer pms until I get back.

Holy wow. I haven't seen this thread somehow, please put me down for a Deckard if they are being made.

Yeah the hair is bugging me a little. I'm still playing around with it. Every photo of Deckard I've seen he has different hair. It's either long, short, or messed up :dunno it's something I've not seen done right in any sculpt and now I know why :D

Ok folks I'm off on holiday tomorrow for a week, so might not be able to answer pms until I get back.

You've done a great job so far, so I am looking forward to see what you decide to do. You can definitely put me on your interest list if you decide to offer these in any event!

I think the only way to move forward on that would be to choose one specific look from a movie still and sculpt it after that.

Back