Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's naughty because she has nipples?
You sir, have been dating aliens! :lecture

gosh you found me out!! :slap

anyway, it'd be interesting to see if she does eventually turn up with sculpted nipples... the ivy on...Ivy obscured everything, so here's a chance for Harley to outshine her bestie here :rotfl
Catwoman has a shot too :lol

this also raises the question of the acceptability of risque sculpts with the DC line. Marvel's been a prude all along, so here's where DC might be more liberal. I hope :pray:

Hello guys, it's been long time since I entered the forum for the last time, but i've seen this 3D render someone did on Deviantart, thought you guys may want to see it though it's not official or whatever. I think the artist did a pretty good job with this render.

https://dayas-mixinc.deviantart.com/art/HarleyBeauty-355803788

2cmulvp.jpg

:wave

Hello guys, it's been long time since I entered the forum for the last time, but i've seen this 3D render someone did on Deviantart, thought you guys may want to see it though it's not official or whatever. I think the artist did a pretty good job with this render.

https://dayas-mixinc.deviantart.com/art/HarleyBeauty-355803788

2cmulvp.jpg

:wave

OMG LOVE IT!

her expression is super crazy, in a good way! Looks just like Joker!!

However, I would love to see a little mischief, a little cutesy, a little sexy in the face as well...

Hmmm, while a nice job, I hope this doesn't deter Sideshow from doing this pose now. I think there was such a case before.

Anyway, Harley must be well underway by now, so I guess no worries.

OMG LOVE IT!

her expression is super crazy, in a good way! Looks just like Joker!!

However, I would love to see a little mischief, a little cutesy, a little sexy in the face as well...

I agree, it's quite awesome this render, but i'd love to see acute or clumsy harley, and sexy as you said !

I agree, it's quite awesome this render, but i'd love to see acute or clumsy harley, and sexy as you said !

I would love to have the EX portrait be like your signature!! the tousled hair look is so sexy :blissy

It's just like Harley to lure you in with that mischievous expression, that knock you the ****** out with her hammer when you're not noticing :thud:

Wow thanks for finding this!

At this point I'm not really liking Artgerm's painting as a 3D sculpture. I know Sideshow's will be better but this still gives at least an indication of how I'll react to Sideshow's. It makes me think a Harley statue is not for me after all because I've had this exact same reaction to every other Harley statue or custom. Oh well, I'm sure I'll feel differently about Catwoman.

At this point I'm not really liking Artgerm's painting as a 3D sculpture. I know Sideshow's will be better but this still gives at least an indication of how I'll react to Sideshow's. It makes me think a Harley statue is not for me after all because I've had this exact same reaction to every other Harley statue or custom. Oh well, I'm sure I'll feel differently about Catwoman.

While this is a good 3D model the proportions are off... Head to small boobs to big...lol

Aww even mine? :(

That is true so maybe these wacky proportions are affecting my sudden drop in enthusiasm.

Or maybe I just prefer Harley in 2D :dunno

Looking at it again he head is just so damn small compared to the body that it looks pretty bad... Make the head bigger and this all win...lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back