Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good eyes!

harley_zps0d9fbb85.jpg

The images are just a drawings though so a reveal may still be months away. It does at least further confirm it will be based on Artgerm's drawing.

Don't know if it's really relative but one of the girls in the photo lab video was in the background holding a huge mallet (1:50). Haha when i saw it, it just made me think of Harley.

Either way I'm glad there's confirmation about anything to do with Harley :)

Don't know if it's really relative but one of the girls in the photo lab video was in the background holding a huge mallet (1:50). Haha when i saw it, it just made me think of Harley.

Either way I'm glad there's confirmation about anything to do with Harley :)

I'm sure it's related.

I think that looks more like the kind of props an artist would use as reference for a statue, but who knows.

dcsscpfharleyquinnsscpi.jpg

Not sure what Talia Shire is doing in the foreground, either.

Nice catch. I completely missed that shot of Harley, looks promising!

I hope they keep the crazy smile harley face or at least use this as a ex head. I like that evil smile. It's much better than the simple smile in the drawing.

I personally prefer the simple smile in the drawing, but I'm sure they will include the more evil bigger smile that the original drawing had so that she goes with Joker better.

That's a fact. And if her masked portrait didn't imply how beautiful she was underneath, I'd lose all interest in the statue. But it's not what defines her for me. There are lots of pretty girls in the DCU, but only one homicidal brat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back