Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I get it you just don't like Harley ;)
Yeah pretty much. I like her design, not her character. If it weren't for Ivy, I'd have far less desire to own a Harley statue.

If I had a top 10 Batman characters list, she would not feature in it :lecture

Yeah pretty much. I like her design, not her character. If it weren't for Ivy, I'd have far less desire to own a Harley statue.

I am not sure Harley would make my top 15. Honestly, I wish they were spreading the love around more with the female PFs.... Get ut of the BatFamily even... Supergirl>>>>Harley IMO.

For Gotham villains, there aren't many females. I'd take Shiva over Harley, but I'm not holding my breath.

No love for Magpie? :dunno

What's with the sudden rise of activity on this thread anyway, was there a sneek I didn't see?

Last edited:

I agree with this completely. She was only good in Batman the animated series but outside of that she is incredibly annoying and does not fit well at all into the main DC universe.

I agree with this completely. She was only good in Batman the animated series but outside of that she is incredibly annoying and does not fit well at all into the main DC universe.

I disagree. Gail Simone wrote her quite nicely in my opinion. It always depends on the writer how they want the character to be percieved by the readers. I'd take Harley over Huntress, Robin & Supergirl.

I don't see that at all.

I had to look her up. I get the impression I wasn't missing anything.

Nope.

You offend me good sir! :pfft:

tumblr_ls47stLYSC1r3o1uco1_400.jpg

Harley needs to be fleshed out and written well. Paul Dini comes to mind. She's a great character, but no one has done anything spectacular with her lately. I do enjoy her in the Arkham video games.

Harley is a classic portrayal of abused women in reality who keep themselves in the vicious cycle with their abusive partners. Mad Love was sad :monkey2, and it was the very first graphic novel I ever owned. There is a strong psychological appeal for me with her character, and I'd take Harley any day over, say, Supergirl. I just think Supergirl is too vanilla for my taste, but then again, never really found out much about her character.

I am not sure Harley would make my top 15. Honestly, I wish they were spreading the love around more with the female PFs.... Get ut of the BatFamily even... Supergirl>>>>Harley IMO.

If you want a Supergirl PF, then get a custom Salt & Pepper Studios one. She's going for around $600 shipped. There's even an evil variant. :dunno Too expensive for me though, not that I'm interested.

If you want a Supergirl PF, then get a custom Salt & Pepper Studios one. She's going for around $600 shipped. There's even an evil variant. :dunno Too expensive for me though, not that I'm interested.

Why would I do that when SSC will make me for $359:slap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back