Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Diana will beat them all. She has to. Won't be Wonder Woman if she doesn't.

In overall beauty, yes. However, even though Diana is stacked, she isn't as big as Power Girl. To a big boob lover, Power Girl would take the cake. Some guys just look at the size of a womans breasts and equate it with being sexy.

I'm in the same boat you are. To me Diana represents the ultimate woman. The complete package. She should beat all other women hands down. She is the ideal woman. This will probably be SSC biggest challenge when making WW. We all have a different take on what makes a woman beautiful.

In overall beauty, yes. However, even though Diana is stacked, she isn't as big as Power Girl. To a big boob lover, Power Girl would take the cake. Some guys just look at the size of a womans breasts and equate it with being sexy.

I'm in the same boat you are. To me Diana represents the ultimate woman. The complete package. She should beat all other women hands down. She is the ideal woman. This will probably be SSC biggest challenge when making WW. We all have a different take on what makes a woman beautiful.

I love Wonder Woman and Power Girl equally. *turns back to gawk at their Cover Girls statues* :monkey1

The ideal woman is not 6ft tall.

I love Wonder Woman and Power Girl equally. *turns back to gawk at their Cover Girls statues* :monkey1

Nothing wrong with that. However, Power Girl is usually portrayed as the most stacked female in comics. That's enough to have some guys like he more than WW. I think both look great as well but WW will always be the sexiest to me. That is what makes her WW. I've always has a weak spot for Diana as a little kid. It all began when I watched Lynda Carter as WW in the TV series.

I'm actually glad that Ivy, harley, Catwoman, WW, and hopefully PG, are or will be released in their classic/established costumes.

seeing the reception to the New 52 Cover Girls statues, I don't think that would be a smart move

:goodpost:

3075361335_945d3bc9d1_z.jpg

Forgot about that one.

Ditto. Fortunately there's one in the works.

Yep, but the sketches showed her with a goblet in her right hand. I want something different, Something Sexy....:rotfl

But honestly, that just feels like lady Death's exclusive hourglass. I would prefer a whip:
1719891-img_3103.jpg

EmmaFrost-TheWhiteQueen-AdamHughes.jpg

I LOVE the White Queen Com. I think she looks great. I think Harley & WW will look better. If Ivy is any indication of what's in store for us with the DC female PFs, we are in for a treat.

I LOVE the White Queen Com. I think she looks great. I think Harley & WW will look better. If Ivy is any indication of what's in store for us with the DC female PFs, we are in for a treat.

Yep we can never get enough of sexy confident women!! :clap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back