Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
is it for sure we are getting PF Harley, or is this guesstimation? I managed to resist Ivy, but pretty sure I wouold not be able to resist one of my fav female villains. Dear Lord, and my CC, forgive me.

Are those pics just PFs or do they include Legendary Scale statues as well. Mthat could explainCatwoman and Wolverine both having similar poses to the Legendary scale counterparts.

How about talia?

tumblr_ljjuhe0vT31qcs3pdo1_500.jpg

19914423322587970_KAPiTDNj_b.jpg

tumblr_lbl776r07H1qd58dyo1_1280.jpg

Because I had no idea Harley WAS on the way! If she even is, this seems to be speculation at the moment.

In a moment of fiscal responsibility - rare for me - I passed on Ivy. I am certain I will live to regret it :(

we won't see harley until Q2 next year at the earliest. and that's if the order goes up this year

I came across this the other day in Friends Collection, this would make a Great PF
Harleylitho.jpg

Slutty, Very Slutty. I Like It

Because I had no idea Harley WAS on the way! If she even is, this seems to be speculation at the moment.

In a moment of fiscal responsibility - rare for me - I passed on Ivy. I am certain I will live to regret it :(

You still have a chance to be irresponsible with the regular version.

How about talia?

tumblr_ljjuhe0vT31qcs3pdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lbl776r07H1qd58dyo1_1280.jpg

Hughes is a ****ing genius.

I see your Talia and raise you Shiva.

tumblr_m0i5x10IjY1rqrubuo1_500.jpg

But, not dressed like that.

Either this...

BoP6.jpg

...or this...

bg43.jpg

736024-batgirl_073_07_super.jpg