Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not for me. If something looks cool then it looks cool I don't care if its 1/4, 1/5 or 1/6.

Yeah. I buy in multiple scales and from multiple companies. I can make almost any scale work in my collection. I just group similar scales together. I display my SSC dios with my BD and Koto pieces. I display my PFs and Coms in another part of my display room. I make it all work somehow. However, I must say, I do not like displaying my 1/4 and 1/5 SSC pieces together. For some reason that does irk me. I do wish that SSC had one scale for their PFs and Coms. I really like the 1/4 scale more than the 1/5 scale. I do wish all SSC pieces were 1/4 scale.

No, this is kindergarten on bath salts.

picture.php

Yeah. I buy in multiple scales and from multiple companies. I can make almost any scale work in my collection. I just group similar scales together. I display my SSC dios with my BD and Koto pieces. I display my PFs and Coms in another part of my display room. I make it all work somehow. However, I must say, I do not like displaying my 1/4 and 1/5 SSC pieces together. For some reason that does irk me. I do wish that SSC had one scale for their PFs and Coms. I really like the 1/4 scale more than the 1/5 scale. I do wish all SSC pieces were 1/4 scale.

Would like to see your collection filip.

From the Sideshow 2013 calendar, artwork of Harley Quinn. I am hoping this will be a PF and will be going up for order later this year / early next year.

stgcccalendar.png

is it for sure we are getting PF Harley, or is this guesstimation? I managed to resist Ivy, but pretty sure I wouold not be able to resist one of my fav female villains. Dear Lord, and my CC, forgive me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back