Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Have you heard of Wikipedia? :lecture

Talia is Ras Al Ghul's daughter, and the mother of Batman's child. She's normally portrayed as a villain.

Thanks bro, I mean talia is not well know like supergirl. So I'm sure a lot of people have no clue who she is. I remember what she looked like just don't know much about who she is. :/ Wow! So she's the mother of batmans child? :gah: since when did this happen? So batman would never kill her in any way since she's the mother of his child. Come to think of it, she does look kind of cool as a villain or hero. I don't mind having a statue of this mystery character. :)

I came across this the other day in Friends Collection, this would make a Great PF
Harleylitho.jpg

Slutty, Very Slutty. I Like It

Wow when Harley become like this? Surely something different compare to her original joker costume. :clap I like it! But I still want both of her costumes for a statue.

Wow when Harley become like this? Surely something different compare to her original joker costume. :clap I like it! But I still want both of her costumes for a statue.

Looks more like something CS Moore would do.

well to be fair, I barely know what the 52 is, because I saw something on the news about it, I am so out of touch with comics now, they just don't interest me like they used to.

I just finished up a Harley Quinn from the DC Museum 1/4, i am hoping sideshow paints her like i did. I love the latex look for HQ.

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HjJajn7YXmY&feature=plcp[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back