Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks gr8. I hope they dont reveal anything on her as theres Superman Pf for PO, and am going broke

Obviously Batman is the cash cow, but damn. Would be nice to see some other DC universe properties getting some attention beyond Batman and the JLA. I mean, the JSA, Captain Marvel, the Teen Titans, the Legion of Superheroes, the New Gods, Metal Men, Doom Patrol, etc. etc. We've only got releases/pre-orders for 3 DC characters as PFs so far, and they're all Batman related. :lol
Watchmen...please

If this truly is a teaser for the HQ PF, then I'll be all over this come PO time! Can't wait!! :rock

I'm guessing at minimum the same as Ivy but maybe even a little more.... not Batman more but a few.

Harley with the hammer just makes more sense. I think that both pieces displayed with hammers would look a little silly. Now a crobar EX would have been brilliant for Mr J. I would have been down for that.

Still both holding hammers with a bloody pulp in the middle would look.....

Hmm grapefruit time.....

Heck no since they will make a LOT more.

:monkey1 that strange how theres more harleys than jokers. ES for the ex should be 1500. Btw ex should have the extra arm with the big big bloody hammer! :wink1: again just my opinion nothing confirm so please don't blast me with confusion.

I work at a comic shop and Harley Quinn is hands down one of the more popular Batman "villains"... at least among my customers, she's an easy favorite.

lol I live in FT LD too XD
what comic shop u work at?:rotfl

Another word for CBG....waitlist. He's familiar with that one. This will sellout in no time if the ES on the EX is only 500.

But not for us who is waiting and if all 3 of our computers don't get jam, plus if we don't have to work on that day or if we can say we have to go to take a dump at work because we don't feel good. Then we can get one of the 500. :D hmmm come to think about it it might not be a great idea. My computers would not get through in time. Ok so maybe the ES should be 1500? Happy with that? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back