Premium Format Harley Quinn

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be great if that artwork is going to be a PF. Either way it's only a matter of time before we get one.

If this one's actually going to be a PF, I wish it comes with a COH. Wouldn't want to see Harley poking her tounge all the time.

(On second thoughts, she might nicely compliment the wacky Joker Ex.!)

Only that I don't have the Ex. Joker : /

I agree I wouldn't want that either.

Great news! Hope it's a PF also but I would prefer if the JL members came out before she did.

I will get her, however, not my top pick for the next Batman PF.

Harley Quinn was always going to be next, after all they pretty much showed us the design at SDCC with the 1/6 figure

Still cant wait for the PF though, Riddler next though right SS? :pray:

Obviously Batman is the cash cow, but damn. Would be nice to see some other DC universe properties getting some attention beyond Batman and the JLA. I mean, the JSA, Captain Marvel, the Teen Titans, the Legion of Superheroes, the New Gods, Metal Men, Doom Patrol, etc. etc. We've only got releases/pre-orders for 3 DC characters as PFs so far, and they're all Batman related. :lol

Obviously Batman is the cash cow, but damn. Would be nice to see some other DC universe properties getting some attention beyond Batman and the JLA. I mean, the JSA, Captain Marvel, the Teen Titans, the Legion of Superheroes, the New Gods, Metal Men, Doom Patrol, etc. etc. We've only got releases/pre-orders for 3 DC characters as PFs so far, and they're all Batman related. :lol

*coughVertigocough*

Yeah, that too. Would love to see some Sandman stuff. Then, there's a lot of great Wildstorm/America's Best stuff, but doubtful much of it would ever become SSC fare.

Yeah, that too. Would love to see some Sandman stuff. Then, there's a lot of great Wildstorm/America's Best stuff, but doubtful much of it would ever become SSC fare.

I'll bet Josh can't wait for some Jim Lee Wildstorm merch. :lol

Wow that Harley would look great as a PF. She's near the top of my "wish I could have next in the Batman rogues line" list. Give me a Croc, Freeze and Scarecrow with it and I will feel complete...just kidding, a colllection is never complete.

:dunno Huh, who and what are you talking about??????

They saved the Joker hammer for this

Harley with the hammer just makes more sense. I think that both pieces displayed with hammers would look a little silly. Now a crobar EX would have been brilliant for Mr J. I would have been down for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back