Happy 10th Anniversary Firefly!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LTM438

Super Freak
Reaction score
Found this posted somewhere. Thought it was fitting.

"On this day, ten years ago, a television show premiered on the Fox Network. A little science fiction program that had elements of the Old West and was created by that one guy who created Buffy the Vampire Slayer (A man who would go on to do some pretty spectacular things in his own right) This television show had great characters, cool spaceships and fantastic one-liners But it was not to last because few months later, Fox canceled the show after not even airing all the episodes. Sure there was a movie, and a few comic books...but it was never the same. However, fans of this show shouldn't be focusing on that at the moment but instead the amazing fourteen episodes that it did bring us and its now immutable place in popular culture . Happy tenth birthday, Firefly."

Happy anniversary buddy!

foyaw.png

Happy 10th Anniversary! I hope everyone takes a second or two to have their own personal shindig in its honour. Do a little jig and stay shiny.

A few months ago I discovered a pre-order for the book Firefly: A Celebration and I couldn't believe this year was the 10th anniversary.

It's been too long since I've watched the series so I will celebrate by watching Firelfy and Serenity over the next few weeks. I raise a mug of mudder's milk to one of Joss's greatest creations. :duff

Back