HANNIBAL 1/6 figures by Threezero????

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wait this is real? I thought I dreamed this. :thud:

But honestly even as a super duper Fannibal and a casual Walking Dead fan it is total balls that they keep stringing WD fans along. I wonder if it's not some legal b.s. or contract issue with TWD.

:yess:

fVbqQFt.gif

Oops, never mind previous post. Just checked my twitter feed and saw Bryan Fuller tweet this photo. Very cool!

I'm not too impressed with this. When I first saw the outdoor pic I thought it was some kit bash. It looked amateurish especially the paint job. I like Eleven's sculpt and paint better; it's got more mood and intensity befitting of Hannibal. And I would have chosen a darker, less vibrant colorway for the suit.

This is a prototype. Bryan Fuller (the creator of Hannibal) is walking around with it in/near SDCC and taking photos with his cell phone. Comparing it to the Eleven sculpt is IMO, a pretty serious insult.

There is something wrong about this sculpt or paint application. Too early for me to say Elevens is better. For me, Elevens sculpt shows a younger and thinner Madd Mikelsen.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

You've gotta be kidding.

You've got to be kidding. Eleven's sculpt has never been any good and it isn't going to suddenly start being any good now.

This is starting to remind me of the Blitzway Ghostbusters thread where their figures have been compared to the Mattel releases. :slap

That said, I'm not looking for the Eleven thread to start posting in it about this figure.

Back